2006 Mazda Mazda6 consumer reviews

$19,110 starting MSRP
side view of 2006 Mazda6 Mazda
Explore the 2006 Mazda Mazda6
3.7

It’s a reliable car, easy to fix.

Was my daily driver until someone ran me off the road. I put new parts in a week ago until that happened. I would take up this offer asap.

3.9

Air conditioner keeps giving me trouble!!

This is the 3rd time I am replacing the condenser and the rest of the air-conditioning system. I live in a hot and humid city and the air-conditioner has to be on year-long. It is leaking freon and you can smell it inside the car. A puff of smoke comes in. The car is great overall, mechanically no complaint. But the air-conditioner is just a pain at the backside. Compared to other Japanese brands, I would rank Mazda below Toyota and Honda.

4.3

Going on 236,000 and has been a very good car

has been a very good car for us, hardly any repairs and going on 236,000. just the reg stuff, oil changes, tires and Batt. Very Happy.

This car has been in no accidents and runs great

The mileage is awesome (2006 Mazda6). Very reliable car with no engine or transmission problems. Runs and drives great. The car has always been kept clean and in proper condition such as up-to-date servicing. Great deal for this car.

1.0

Stay away from mazda!!!

I hate this car cannot diagnose. Keeps saying same thing fixed is still bad.Check engine light came on right as I was getting home from dealership. They said they would take care of me. Car was in their shop twice and when check engine light came on again they said well try replacing the spark plugs. I am now on my own with a car that continues to have problems. Would absolutely go somewhere else

Fantastic wagon!

It’s getting harder and harder to find a cool, affordable wagon and the Mazda 6 is a favorite. They no longer make one for sale in the US, so these late models are desirable! Enjoy mine, comfortable, nice reliable V6.

3.7

Good reliable car I owed.

Very good car for the price you paid. Very comfortable and nice interior. It's handling is smooth and reliable. I will buy it again. I will recommend it.

4.0

Reliable and functional

I bought this car from a family friend for a very good price. This was my 2nd car, my 1st car was a 1991 Mazda Mx-5 Miata. I was very happy to get into a safer and more comfortable car after driving the Miata around for almost 8 years. It met all of my basic needs, it is fun to drive, offers plenty of cargo space and is very reliable.

mazda 3

my one friend have this car and thats awesome i wish that i gonna be buy this because this car maylege is good and its dashing look.

4.0

Good used car

The car so far is a good purchase,plenty of leg room,nice features,good on gas. The trunk is nice and big which is a good feature for me,I love to shop!