- Excellent cabin materials
- Strong acceleration
- Intuitive multimedia system
- Well-executed folding backseat
- Somewhat numb steering
- Low backseat cushion
Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price
- Digital instrument panel now standard
- Sedan, coupe and convertible body styles
- Choice of turbo four-cylinder, V-6 or V-8 engines
- Nine-speed automatic transmission
- Rear- or all-wheel drive
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay standard
2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63 review: Our expert's take
What Is the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class compact luxury car is available as a sedan, coupe or convertible. The C300 is powered by a 255-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, while the AMG C43 gets a 385-hp, twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6. The high-performance AMG C63 is powered by a twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8 that makes 469 or 503 hp. All engines work with a nine-speed automatic transmission. Competitors include the BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 and Lexus IS.
What’s New on the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
A 12.3-inch digital instrument panel and heated front seats are now standard. There’s also a new Night Edition appearance package for the sedan that features black exterior trim, black 19-inch wheels, Night Edition badges, AMG sport seats and an AMG steering wheel.
What Features in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- LED headlights and taillights
- Power moonroof
- Power trunk lid
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 10.25-inch multimedia screen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity
- Forward collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
- Blind spot warning
Available features include:
- Sport suspension and steering
- Panoramic moonroof
- Leather upholstery
- Ventilated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Head-up display
- Burmester stereo
- Wireless device charging
- 360-degree camera system
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go capability
- Lane-centering steering
- Rear automatic braking
- Automatic high-beam headlights
Should I Buy the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
While the C-Class favors comfort over driving performance, it’s still a poised and powerful compact luxury car. Interior luxury is a highlight, as is the car’s multimedia system. We also like the range of available body styles and engines. We did notice, however, that the car’s backseat cushion is close to the floor, which may be uncomfortable for some passengers.
- Maximum age/mileage
6 years old or less/less than 75,000 miles
- Basic warranty terms
1 year/unlimited miles
- Powertrain1 year/unlimited milesView all cpo program details
- Dealer certification required
- 164-point inspection
- Roadside assistance
Have questions about warranties or CPO programs?
Compare the competitors
All model years for the Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63