2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2018 E-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Shop the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Great driving machine

Traded in my 2011 Mercedes convertible for a used E400 2018 sedan. With 45,000 miles. It is loaded with every safety option available and a host of other options including the $5400 upgraded stereo with a subwoofer in the trunk, massage seats, heated front and rear seats with front heated arm rests, heated steering and front cooled seats and more and run flat tires. I’ve driven the car for two months and my only complaint is the speed control remembers your last speed even if you turn off the speed control, ( only forgets when you shut the car off). If you accidentally hit the speed control shaft in a parking lot the car launch’s ahead scaring you half to death before you slam on the brakes. Beside this anonymity, I love this car. It’s fast and can adjust exactly how it drives. Economy, comfort and sport, it’s like owning three different cars. In sport, the steering wheel tightens up and it sits in a lower gear for rapid gas pedal response and flys around corners with planted ease. With the 4 MATIC it drives in the rain as if there is no rain. It also came with the self adjusting shocks so it eats up large dips in the road. The radio is amazing but I would not put it in a new one. The adaptive suspension is with every penny. I love the cooled seats and now I’m spoiled. Overall for the price I paid as a used certified MBenz, with safety features, an older driver , or any driver, needs it’s a bargain. I smile every mile. Also auto drive is great but takes some getting used to. At first I lightly held the wheel now I hold the wheel tighter. It helps you feel like your driving and it’s helping. I

4.1

Active Traffic

Caveat Emptor (BUYER BEWARE!!!)  I just confirmed with a Mercedes rep at MBrace that if you own a 2018 Mercedes E300, you will not be allowed to renew your Active Traffic subscription. They apparently switched vendors and have no timeline on a substitute (if any).  This is a very poor way to treat customers of this luxury brand. I have also read in a couple forums that this applies to 2017-2018 E and S classes.  I can only confirm that it applies to the 2018 E class as I have spoken directly to MB about my car.

3.7

Car That Runs Forever

If the vehicle is all that the sales person and my research indicated that it is, then the vehicle should last me a decade if I adhere to regular service intervals and repairs or replacements. I plan to drive it until the wheels fall of so I hope it stays humming and running for at least the next 10 years.

Just plain love it

My 2nd Mercedes. Everything one could hope for in a vehicle, class, comfort and luxury. Staff was helpful and enjoyable to work with from beginning to end.

I love my E300!

Simply amazing. Regardless of being 3 years old, it runs smoothly and has a beautiful interior and exterior. I also have the AMG package on it which ups the value. Plus driver assist. It is wonderful. I never imagined owning one but the dealership made it happen. I’m blessed.

E400 4matic Cabriolet

This car really stands out. Triple black it is fun to drive handles perfectly. Plenty of leg room front and rear. The heated neck warmer is awesome!!!

Best car we have ever had

It is the best. Outstanding in all areas-comfort, drive, luxury, great sound system. Not enough words to state how terrific we think this car is and how attractive it is.

Beautiful Car

Very clean fast & fun to drive. My kids were ecstatic when i came home with it.. lots of stares!!! Looks & feel brand new! I would repurchase again!

Beauty and a Beast of an automobile!

Working on finding any errand to drive this smooth beauty around town. Love technology and world class performance of a Mercedes Benz. No snacking in this car and dropping my favorite.....popcorn🤦🏾‍♀️ .

E400 is a Gorgeous car. So much fun to drive.

Beautiful car. All the conveniences. So much fun to drive. Very quick off the line. Paddle shifters. Automatic or manual shifting. Sunroof. Food down seats.