2012 Mini Cooper

I absolutely love my Mini Cooper

by from Naples Fl on November 11, 2011

This is my 2nd Mini Cooper. I purchased the 2012 Mini and I absolutely love it. It's a solid ride. Very Roomy and comfortable. GREAt on gas! It's the best car I have ever owned!!

Great Car

by from Ontario, Canada. on November 6, 2013

Own this car for 2 years now. Driving in Ontario, Canada 1 hr drive every day one way. Never gets blown around in high winds, stuck to the ground through turns, and with winter tires makes this a mini plow. Never had any problems with engine or overheating. Had it on the track and only the high end BMW sport cars can keep up. Great on gas, fill up once a week for about $70 cnd. and runs for 700-800km off one tank. Super fun to drive, lots of looks, amazing car.

Get the Mini

by from Washington state on February 10, 2012

You can't compare this car to the most cars listed for comparison. It handles like a dream, goes where it's pointed, and can embarass cars costing twice as much on the autobahn - all while getting very decent gas mileage.

2012 Mini Convertible

by from Duanesburg,NY on December 5, 2011

Overall a very good car. The interior is well put together but has to many switches. The mpg is as advertised also.

2011 JCW

by from Canada on October 23, 2013

This is my second Mini. I owned a Cooper S just prior to my JCW for 5 years. Overall Mini has the same engine issues and that they are just too lazy to fix. Example Temperature sensor which has been a quirk since earlier models. Bushings and associated parts on wheel assembly. They are fun cars to drive and hard to beat for handling. Zero trunk space though and very little room inside. The seats are like plywood and are not very comfortable. The styling though is second to none both inside and out. In terms of performance I don't see any big difference over the Cooper S and definitely not justified for the extra price. Example a VW GTI is very close on times/specs at considerably less coin. The new crossovers by Mini are plagued with Clutch problems. They kept the same engine and increased the size and weight of the vehicle and obviously on the weight transfer have clutch issues. Just being cheap. The JCW Countrymen is just a marketing ripoff altogether a definite DO NOT BUY. The hardtop JCW I own is OK and fun but in a few years I will dump it and it will not buy another Mini. After going on 8 years of owning a Mini combined, the novelty has worn off.

2012 JCW Hatchback

by from New Jersey on October 1, 2012

This is my fourth mini, my first JCW, and I`d buy another. The best driving vehicle, even better than my old M3 and a lot cheaper. The biggest bang for the buck as far as I`m concerned. Also, I`ve been getting 40-41 mph highway...and I`m not a easy driver.

The biggest little car we've ever owned.

by from Houston, Texas on May 13, 2017

The 2012 Mini Cooper is one of the biggest, yet smallest cars we've ever owned. For it's small size, it can carry four passengers, and as much as 8, to 10 bags of groceries, depending on the size of the purchases in question. The back seat passenger leg room is on the lower side, however. I'm 5 foot, 10 inches, and my legs seemed to be buried between the front seat, and back seat cushion. Head room is somewhat comfortable, as the seats are lowered inside the cabin. In terms of interior design, it's very unique. You would rarely, if at all, see a large speedometer adorn the dashboard of any car. The dashboard itself seems to be rounder, which is better in a crash, should the airbag not be enough. Exterior seems to be plain, and may look unchanged from the previous generation of the Mini Cooper, other than some subtle "aerodynamic enhancements". Performance is above average for a smaller car, but nonetheless below, or average for "just any car". While fuel economy is decent, you'll find yourself being out-ran by larger, sedans and SUVs. Overall, the 2012 Mini Cooper would be a good commuter, but not at all recommended for long-distance road trips, even with fuel economy almost as decent as some hybrids.

About My Baby

by from Memphis, TN. on May 20, 2013

Have never had a car quite like a MINI Cooper before! For the price, gas mileage, safety and handling ability to "Hug The Road", this car has Got It! From the website to the showroom floor, MINI is Far Beyond the Rest. If you don't believe me, Go Test-Drive one for yourself & See!!!!!

Fun car

by from on July 14, 2013

The buying process was fast, was'nt there all day long. I'm very happy with my car! This is my forever car.

best fun in great ride

by from georgetown, sc on August 23, 2012

all good, some difficulty extracting 6'4" body from vehicle, but no worse than Karman Ghia I had for many years, and once behind the wheel, she is wonderful

Similar Models