2012 MINI Cooper consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Cooper MINI
Explore the 2012 Cooper MINI
Shop the 2012 Cooper MINI

Love the way it drive

Happy with the car . Have all the safely and I really like the way it drive . Easy to park on the street .

4.4

Fun ride in my 4 door MiniCooper 2022

It’s fun car to drive and the interior is beautiful. I have the Iconic model so there are lots of bells and whistles to get to know. Although the car is much smaller than my previous car it still offers a lot storage. It’s a 2022

It's fun to drive! The seats are very comfortabl

The car has great style and great function. I have Bluetooth and Sirius radio. The leather upholstery is really impressive but as a musician, I really appreciate the Harmon Kardon stereo system. Amazing!

It’s simply my favorite car, I love the way it loo

It’s fun, and economical to drive. I also know it to be a safe car. It’s very comfortable for long trips, and is a great looking car!!

Most fun car I have ever owned

Loved its bright fun colour ..Orange which attracted itself to me straight away , then being English, this car totally made sence it had my name written all over it 2016 Mini cooper how fun !!!!

I first tested a 2012, but I bought a 2016

I have wanted a Mini Cooper since BMW started making them again, I looked at 3 of them 2 at dealerships. I bought one , a 2016 form Enterprise

FUN to drive! the handle is amazing

It is small, handles well and is great on gas. The look is just simply cute! I own a van and we wanted something just for the 2 of us to ride and enjoy!

Mini Lover for Life!

This car makes me smile from ear to ear. Anyone who has driven a manual trans Mini Cooper likely bought it or wanted to buy it. Used are just as great as new since Mini folks take good care of their vehicles. I love love love my car. Covert Cadi made sure it was in great working order for me.

Love mini coops—

I have had 2 used ones. Now I am planning to sell the one, 2013, to buy a new 2021 one. I absolutely love them. Best cars I have ever had.

We are moving, hate to let it go!

Comfortable, safe, environment friendly, fuel economy great, perfect size, love the sunroof, good looking, smart and easy to drive, front seats heating for Chicago cannot get better!