2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse consumer reviews

$19,999–$20,899 MSRP range
side view of 2007 Eclipse Mitsubishi
Explore the 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse

The most reliable car I have owned. Fun to drive.

The car met all of my needs. Great gas mileage-32 mpg. It has a great sound system and has been kept in a garage for its lifetime.

Such a fun car

I owned an '04 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder (convertible) and I just loved it. I GET TEARY-EYED everytime I see one on the road. Not a good vehicle for Buffalo winters, though. That's the only reason I got rid of it.

Buying another Mitsubishi Eclipse - 2007

I have owned 2 other Eclipses . Both lasted 10 and 15 years . The engines never gave me a problem . Unfortunately , N.Y. winters are hard on cars . The new one is a Spider , V6 , convertible , 6 speed manual . A lot of power , fun to drive , handles great .

4.1

Love my Eclipse Convertible

I put 160,000 miles on the car in 5.5 years. It still runs great and still gets compliments from strangers. The manual transmission makes it way more fun and responsive.

I love this CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This car met all of my needs for 10 years. She runs like new!! She will make another owner real happy as she made me happy.

Great sports car!

This car is so comfortable to drive, the head rest doesn't push you neck forward like the BRZ. The car is very roomy and drive is pretty smooth for a sports car. Handles great, great performance, but not enough to get you into major trouble with you know who. I have room in the back to put my grand kids for our Sunday outings. Largest truck in a sports car I have seen. I have had and driven at least a dozen sports cars. This one wins hands down. So glad I got it. The visors actually keep the sun out of sensitive eyes. Love this car.

4.2

Good car and low miles

Fun to drive. Sound system is great too. My mom bought one in 2006 brand new. Loves it. Hopefully I can make this my project car soon.

Nice little sporty car

It?s a great little sporty car. Very quick for a small engine. great steering Top folds in nice Cool color options Good options actually handles bad weather above average

4.0

A stylish regular car.

The eclipse, particularly the newer one, is a very stylish car. It is not a sports car and It accelerates straight quickly but doesn't corner too well. Its a very comfy ride with softish suspension, but not too soft. Mechanically I've had no real problems with it, just routine maintenance. I've really enjoyed owning it.

4.1

Great car for a single or couple

This was the first car I bought for myself in college. The hatchback 2 door was just what I needed to transport all of my things without being to big. A great in town or highway driver. Great gas mileage. Very reliable (drove it roundtrip to Alaska twice-even did well climbing mountain passes filled with snow and ice). The only drawback is road noise. It's pretty loud driving down the highway. Not a family vehicle, has a backseat but it's not big enough for adults or children.