2007 Nissan Frontier

Best truck ive ever owned

by from Bristol fl on July 15, 2017

I bought this truck new in 07 and have Dog hunted with this vehicle for 10 years with minimal repairs.I now have 250k miles and still running strong

GOOD RUNNING TRUCK

by from Bear Creek, NC on May 11, 2017

No complaints. We had a used Frontier for years with no issues. It was a good running truck, not bad on gas, reliable.

Excellent truck!

by from IL on April 26, 2017

We owe the Nissan Frontier for more than 10 years and very satisfy with performance, comfort, and reliability of the truck. We consider buying the same one in the future.

Truck

by from Chandler, az on April 11, 2017

Very good service and quality cars and trucks, I would have no problem shopping there again....The truck they sold me needed some things done to it and they got right in there and fixed them.

Best used car/truck I ever bought!!!

by from EDGEWOOD on March 12, 2017

Found a sweet deal of a 2007 Nissan Frontier pick up.... very clean interior and exterior, seems to be mechanically wonderful as well! It's a peach!

Great truck for the money

by from Salinas, CA on September 3, 2015

I previously had a 95 Tacoma and went to by another. However, the price of the Tacoma was almost $6k more than the Frontier and I didn't see all that much difference between the 2 vehicles. The Frontier is a little larger and the bed can carry more. It has an automatic transmission and plenty of power. Mine has 100k miles on it and other than regular scheduled services I have had no problems whatsoever.

Perfect Light Duty Truck

by from Phoenix, AZ on August 26, 2014

I've owned my 2007 Frontier Nismo King Cab for a couple of months now. I average 2000 miles a month so the truck sees a lot of action. For my money this truck has been absolutely perfect. I needed something to drive back and forth to work and to use for local deliveries as part of my job. The cab is quiet even at freeway speeds and the ride is comfortable if a little bouncy - but that is typical for trucks of any kind. Power and performance have been top notch - plenty sprightly even between 60 and 80 for freeway passing. On top of it all I'm still averaging 21mpg which is just a couple ticks lower than my wife's 2014 Rogue with a 4 cylinder engine with a CVT - she averages 23.5 in mixed driving. Utility has been everything I've needed and more. Plenty of space inside the extended cab to hold electronic or delicate cargo, laptop, bags, books, etc. The large bed makes it easy to haul longer items as needed and the addition of the Utilitrack system for additional tie-downs has been fantastic. The only detraction I've had is in the interior design. LOADS of plastic. The seats are very comfy and everything the driver needs is well within reach but grey plastic completely fills the cabin without even a little 'accent' trim of any kind. Not a big deal and nothing that affects the usability of the vehicle, but something I thought stood out. The only other interior issue I noted was something I saw on every other used Frontier I test drove - the cloth on the drivers seat would wear right along the bolster facing the door. Because of the hike up into the seat or down out of the truck this is to be expected and is an easy $100 fix at any decent automotive upholstery shop. I covered the seat bottom and side bolsters with leather on both seats for a bit of a custom look. Cost me $300. Well worth it and the leather will wear much better than the cloth ever would. This is my 6th Nissan in 20 years and the 2nd with Nissan's legendary V6 (the other being a Infiniti G35 with 90k miles on it). I have found that as long as you follow the recommended service guidelines (oil changes/fluid changes) and keep an eye out for anything unusual (fluid leaks under vehicle) these will power on for decades.

Don't Buy Nissan!!!

by from Malta, NY on June 12, 2014

I recently experienced issues with my 2007 Nissan Frontier transmission due to radiator failure and coolant/AT fluid intermix. Of course this happened just past the extended warranty period (as I have found to be a common complaint) This is a known issue for several models of Nissan vehicles from 2005 -2010. Nissan extended the warranty to just before the problem tends to occur. After a little research I have found this to be a wide spread issue, there have been almost 3000 complaints to the NHTSA on 2005- 2010 Frontier, Pathfinder and Exterra. If Nissan had given notice of the warning signs for this failure and been upfront about how prevalent this issue really is I would have most likely been aware of the issue sooner and transmission would not have failed. Instead I am stuck with a $2500 repair and I am without a vehicle for at least a week maybe longer. This prevalent problem has earned Nissan 5 of the top 20 spots on carcomplaints.com/recent_trends/ in the past 90 days and I'm sure it has been there for some time and will continue to be. Nissan seems to think there customers are as disposable as their vehicles!

Best overall truck

by from Yucaipa, CA on August 28, 2013

Had this truck for 4 years...its really a good truck, every bit as good as the Toyotas, with a savings of $1000's....At 48000 miles the fuel gauge stopped working, it cost $560 to replace parts in gas tank, ouch.

The truck I dreamed of owning..now I got!

by from whitney point, ny on March 6, 2013

Noelle wa very helpful with helping me find the truck I purchased at Mathews Import Center. From the time I meant her to the time I drove off the lot with the truck she was there to help me. I also should mentioned that the dealership worked hard to meet my payment requirements. I love the truck!!!! I will be sure to refer anybody I know that is looking for a car/truck to this dealership and to noelle. Also a BIG thank you to her sales manager Mike!

Our Expert Review: 2007 Nissan Frontier