2014 Murano

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

Love this vehice

by Marty from Wheaton, IL on November 27, 2013

Liked my 2007 Murano. Really liked my 2010, and wished it had blind side and lane changing warning. Opted for a 2014, and I have these features and still have a quiet, smooth riding, comfortable vehicle. Lots of standard features not found on comparable crossovers. I thought I wanted something different and test drove the Acura, Lexus, Mercedes and Audi. Best ride and value was still the Murano.

Nice but not just "it"

by SantaSully from Syracuse, ny on July 14, 2017

Overall I enjoyed the ride comfort styling and most about the nissan murano. The cvt transmission was somewhat off setting for this old gear head. I was also concerned with resale value.

Solid, good quality, good value.

by AK from North suburbs of Chicago on June 20, 2014

I bought Nissan Murano 2014 SV AWD since I consider it the best value - S lacked some important features (backup camera, bluetooth, steering wheel audio controls, etc.) and SL (next higher trim) price was at least $6000 more. I did not want to pay that for leather (has pluses and minuses), heated seats, power liftgate (thank god I can lift the darn thing without and problems), etc. $2000 - maybe, but 6K?! Having said that, the quality of cloth on the seats and door trim could be better. This is probably my only gripe (I found 2-tone beige interior to be much more attractive than plain black). Other than that Murano has plenty of power, smooth powertrain, excellent interior quality (much better than Toyota Venza, my second choice), it is not huge and not too small. I looked at many different vehicles (RAV4, CR-V, Venza, Highlander, Outback, Forester and many others. Each has advantages and disadvantages, but overall I found Murano to be the best package and the best value for the money (SV trim). Excellent dependability rating from JD Power was also very important for me. I paid about $8,500 below MSRP.

Classiest car I've owned

by Retired classy car owner from Wisconsin Rapids,WI on September 28, 2014

It's the classeist car I ever owned. It has so many "bells and whistles" that I may never learn to use all of them. I just found the cd slot. I have yet to figure out how to play a usb . The car has more get up and go than any car I have owned. It is smooth and quiet and I believe it will probably be the best car I have owned.

Great all around SUV

by Murano fan from Inverness,Illinois on October 24, 2013

This is my sixth murano....great all around product...beats the Lexus rx350 hands down!ride quality,quietness and all around comfort at a highly competitive price.on top of all that,it is a highly reliable product.

Our first SUV

by A pastor in Myrtle Beach from Myrtle Beach, SC on October 28, 2014

WOW, what a wonderful driving experience. "Near luxury" inside. This is our first new Nissan and our first SUV. We purchased the SL model with navigation. Dealer incentives of over 20% off the MSRP was significant. The turning radius seems larger than I would have expected. We've had passengers in the rear seat for a 2 hour trip. Each of us found the interior very roomy and the reclining rear seats make it very comfortable for any 3 or 4th passenger traveling along. If you have lower back trouble, you may find this SUV rather easy to enter and exit. It provides excellent seat comfort. The automatic wipers, push button start, and memory seats are features we have not had on vehicles in the past and we certainly like those features. The safety features of blind spot monitoring, rear camera and lane drift are excellent. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone considering an SUV.

Anyone else have this PROBLEM

by Fisherman14 from McComb, Mississippi on April 19, 2017

At 57,000 miles our Murano shuts down!! Throttle body (?) bad but under warranty. Big problem is the "security computer " which isn't covered is bad. $$963 part plus labor !!!!! So almost $1,100 $&@:? But it has a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty!!! $&@?#%{? Bought car at Lablanc Nissan in Prairieville La

Does not recommend this car!!

Murano

by sammy from Denver Co on August 17, 2014

I know a lot of people like this model, and for the most part I do too. Perfect size for a single older person, but comfort was lacking, at least for me who has a bad back. IT was a little too bouncy and/or bumpy for me, not as smooth a ride as I was hoping for. So I bought a Pathfinder. A bigger car but much more comfortable and more stable on curves.

Extremely Comfortable and Reliable

by Nissan Lover from West Columbia, TX on June 13, 2014

My wife and I have owned 4 Nissan vehicles, over the past 10 years, and are just in love with their performance. This is our 2nd Murano, and we are extremely pleased with the overall ride. I would certainly recommend the Murano to anyone looking for a nice crossover SUV with a great ride!

Pure pleasure!!!

by Vehicle LOVER!! from Portland, OR on October 25, 2014

Absolutely brilliant SUV...very stylish looking, AWD gets great traction, and V6 is a beast and feels like a sports car having 300+ hp. Mileage is ok and front seats for the base model could have better lumbar support. Overall I'm personally very satisfied so far!!

1 2 3 4 5