2017 Nissan Pathfinder

Efficient SUV

by from Norfolk, VA on February 3, 2017

I came from the Mazda CX9 which developed transmission problem at ten thousands mile that will cost 6000 to repair. I trade my CX9 for 2017 pathfinder and hope the simpler CVT will last longer, my wife's 10 years old Murano still run great. The pathfinder's new powertrain is an excellent combination. It might not impress you at the test drive, especially I came from CX9, but give it couple weeks you will be amazed at the transforming of the CVT ( I suspect the CVT system will learn from your driving habit). 2017 Pathfinder is a car with the magnificent blend of comfort, efficient and utility. The cabin is cozy without exacerbate design, which is perfect for listening classical music and enjoying the ride. I observed an outstanding 29.7MPG at 1700 rmp while cruse on the highway. Pathfinder is easy to accommodate 4 golf bags behind the second row seats and we don't need to raise vice for conversation while heading golf course. I see nissan design this car as a daily use car, if you don't treat your SUV as nissan GTR, the pathfinder will be a great choice for you.

Perfect car for kids in car seats

by from on March 6, 2017

This car works out great for my three children. The slide seat makes access to the 3rd row simple and convenient for my toddler who sits in a booster, and there is plenty of room in the 2nd row to fit two forward facing car seats with space in between. Highly recommend.

Drives and looks great!

by from on April 10, 2017

Great car, definitely worth it for the money, it was the total package and I'm loving it so far. Nissan has always been a good buy for me, cant go wrong!

Suntrup

by from Saint Louis on March 16, 2017

Great vehicle this is one of my favorite Nissan cars yet. The sales experience was great very smooth and relaxed atmosphere.

2017 Nissan Pathfinder the way to go !

by from on April 4, 2017

Great Car inside and out ! it is a mixture of having a luxury and sporty car all in one ! They have the essential things that come standard on it. Its great !

3 weeks since new...I love it!

by from EDMONTON on June 2, 2017

My first time owing an SUV. This one is a Platinum, so loaded with features. I need lots of interior space and require that the back two rows of seats fold completely flat. This vehcile is Perfect for this! This vehicle is very versatile. Pulls a good size trailer, the back converts to a huge storage area, has all the safety features, and is ultra comfortable. Compared to the competition this vehicle excels. Great Value too.

More spacious than expected

by from Hampton on April 19, 2017

Recently rented a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder while my Honda Odyssey was undergoing repairs. For my large family, it was roomier than I expected.

Worth every penny I paid for it.

by from Long Island, NY on April 11, 2017

Car is very equipped even though not top model but very very nice, I have the SL TECH PACKAGE navigation Bose system Bose amp heated first and second row seats and heated steering wheel, love it I'm very happy.

Great suv

by from on March 4, 2017

Just bought a 2017 Pathfinder. It took 2 months of researching various SUVS before I decided on the one. The competion was the highland and pilot. The pathfinder offers the best value for the $$$. We ended up with the base model with AWD and V6 standard. Nice smooth ride, 3rd row seats and towing up to 6k pounds. After discounts, this came in at $8K less than the other 2 SUVs, for comparable features. So far so good, very happy with my decision.

so far, so good, ask me in a year.

by from Appleton , WI on September 8, 2016

We are enjoying the safety features , the ride, the roominess, and the newness. We are looking forward to traveling with it this fall and winter. It seems to fit our needs well.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Nissan Pathfinder