2017 Nissan Pathfinder consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder
Shop the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder
2.6

Not as we expected

Nice looking car. Bought it used. Less than 40 miles. After few months we were stranded because it wouldnt start. Needed computer system reprogrammed. After few more months, again wouldnt start. Needed a sensor replaced. AC didnt work and needed repairs also. Thank god we had purchased the extended warranty which covered everything. No problems since. Nice car when it runs.

Great Family Vehicle

i purchased mine a few months ago and I love it so far. Great bang for your buck and best car I’ve owned. It has a lot of space and you can barley hear the people in the very back so it’s awesome.

Owned it 3 years and absolutely still love it!

We had an older Xterra that we drove the wheels off. We bought this used Pathfinder SV with 22,000 miles on it and 2 years left on the bumper to bumper warranty. Extremely comfortable, rides smooth and had been extremely reliable. Uses no oil between oil changes. We really enjoy this vehicle. I still get giddy that we own such a nice vehicle and it's exceeded our expectations in terms of comfort, reliability and safety (is a higher riding rig, so you see over many of the smaller cars on the road). I see that it's also really held it's value (used 2017 Pathfinders are still near the$18,000 to $20,000 range, in many cases, which is only slightly less than what we paid for ours nearly 3 years ago).

1.7

Horrible unsafe car

We traded in a 2008 Nissan pathfinder for a brand new 2017 pathfinder, since we loved our first one so much. What a huge mistake that was. Within the first year the entire transmission needed to be replaced The following year It started having electrical issues. Shortly thereafter all of the tires in all 4 brakes had to be replaced with less than 50000 miles on the car and 2 full years of owning it. Just recently the car started shutting off on us as we were driving! I took it back in and they said they could not replicate it. Not even 6 months later it started doing it again and the rear brakes started squealing and causing the rear end of the car to shake. We had just put brand new brakes on the car less than a year and a 1/2 ago. So another $700 later the car needed a new battery, rear brakes, and rear rotors. This car is a definition of lemon.

Very good looking and strong, super comfy

Did not know pathfinder was still being and made and for lu surprise it is great. Feels good amd has lots of space inside. Really living it so far.

Good so far

Bought this car for its towing capacity - looking to tow a trailer. Bought the car certified. Good so far (have had it for 2 weeks now). No issues.

1.9

Worst car i've ever purchased

car is 3 years old and has 39K miles. There is now a rod knocking. Ive only owned it for 3 months. I would not recommend this car to anyone.

4wd, powerful, amenities leather

The pathfinder has now a beautiful body line. But the 2017 has a powerful engine. For just the 2 of us plus pets it's got way more than enough cargo space. The convenience surpassed our expectation. Auto lift gate, auto start, leather, heated seats, not AWD but 4WD. We have a steep driveway no run shot. Other family members have owned various years and recommended per ownership. Love the lights, power, exterior & interior. I traded my 19 year old Toyota Celica for this so you know we'll keep it!

Most comfortable car I own

This car meets all my needs it has plenty of space for our entire family to fit comfortably. It also has so many options the remote start is my favorite especially when it 100+ outside. It has so many safety options. I feel completely safe while driving it. I love love love my pathfinder.

excellent car

love my pathfinder l, for the price you cant beat it. the only thing is the s is missing some key features i believe every stock car should have ie automatic head lights , or auto driver window raiser, or push buttons on the door handles to lock and unlock. these things were on my 2015 altima which is half the price.