2015 Rogue

4.4 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

Like my new Rogue

by Lon from Chicago, IL on April 9, 2015

I did extensive research and test drives. I liked the overall value of the Nissan Rogue. With other car companies, you have to purchase their top-of-the-line trim package to get the technology that I wanted (nav, etc). But with Nissan, I could buy their middle trim package and still get the other perks that I wanted. I feel Nissan is offering a lot of car for the money right now. Very happy with my purchase, so far.

Good Car!

by NIXS from Dallas TX on May 27, 2015

Nissan Rogue has incredible MPG .I have it five months and achieves 33-34 mpg when driving gently :).For all others in its class is unrivaled.Ready to go, driving fun, cute from the outside and inside.Recommendation!!!!

2015 Rogue SV

by Silver Rogue Man from Batesburg,S.C. on July 19, 2017

My 2015 Rogue SV currently has 12,195 miles on it. The exterior and interior designs surpass the Equinox and Escape by far. The vehicle has 170 hp but is plenty enough for the Interstate.Excellent comfort with the cloth seats. Overall this SUV is hard to beat for comparable autos. I would highly recommend.

Excellent car bought from CARS.COM website

by Satya from Parker, CO on July 28, 2017

This car I searched from CARS.COM website and bought. I like this car. Nissan Rouge has all features I am looking for. And its value for money too.

not perfect but nice car

by lynn from Flagstaff, AZ on June 15, 2016

I have a 2014 AWD S model. It does really well in the snow, and drives quiet on the highway. Handles great with tight steering. Some vibration in the cabin. The engine noise does not bother me, it only makes noise when accelerating. The biggest issue with the car is the paint is chipping on the hood and front. The fabric seats and not all that comfortable, they are designed for large people. Head rests are designed poorly. Over all it's a pretty nice car that is roomy and gets great gas mileage,

Love my Rogue

by Nita from michigan on October 26, 2015

Super nice vehicle!! Good mileage, very comfy seats. Love the styling!! Pearl white! Smooth ride. great car.

Loving it!!

by Miss Patty from Sterling on November 30, 2015

This car s amazing happy to get it for the kids. It's a laid back fun car for the family. Great choice for the soccer cool mom. Definitely a better choice then your soccermom van.

New owner of this Rogue but sure ill Love it

by SUV Lover from NJ on December 5, 2015

We love our new Nissan Rogue SUV s we purchased 2 at t same time. Went in for 2016 s but liked some of the 2015 design better and the price was a little better also the ride is smooth and comfortable our neighabors also owns one he is over 6 feet tall and takes his to NC regular he says this ride is so comfortable and plesant so we are becoming a Nissan Neighaborhood At the Sanson nissan dealer My salesman was like dealing with was refreshing no pressure easy to deal with

My Nissan Rogue

by nissangirl from Silver Spring, Md on June 7, 2018

I bought this car used and I love it. I rides well. It?s modern. This is a reliable car at a wonderful price. I love it.

My New Favorite Car!

by S. Wilson from College Station, TX on March 10, 2018

When I decided to get my next car, I focused on a compact SUV. I wanted a nice balance of the higher profile and generous space of an SUV, but the better gas mileage of a car. Of the various models I looked at, the Nissan Rogue delivered significantly more value for the money, with a lot of nice features available for the same price as the base, stripped down models of others like the Honda CRV and Toyota Rav4. I ended up getting an SL with the premium package and it is about as perfect as I could hope for. The seats are extremely comfortable, and even my short self can see comfortably without being right on top of the steering wheel. There is plenty of room in the back, with the seats down I even carried the two parts of a good-sized L-shaped desk! I absolutely love my panoramic moonroof, the heated seats, and the especially the safety features. They give me more confidence driving and helped me be much more relaxed about driving in places like Houston. The few cons of the 2015 Rogue are not deal breakers for me, but thought I'd mention them in case they are for others. One, the oil and tire sensors are not actually sensors, they just go by mileage. I was probably the most disappointed by this as I really liked the feature of my sweetie and my friend's Hondas that actually monitor the oil condition. Two, while almost all the other features of this Rogue are modern and lovely, even the upgraded Infotainment system has some flaws. There are no steering wheel controls for going back and forth between songs or tuning the radio, the app selection is down right pathetic and pointless, and it does not support Android Auto very well beyond the basics of being able to answer the phone and do text messages. It would be nice if Nissan would do a system update to bring the 2015 Rogue up to the 2017's computer's standards. It really shouldn't require more than a software update. Would also have been nice if it could handle multiple messaging apps and being able to read out and dictate responses to emails. Three, only the driver's seat has all the lovely controls for lumbar, moving up and down, etc. Would have been nice to at least have the option for the front passenger seat too. All that said, all in all, I absolutely love my new-to-me Rogue and I look forward to a decade or two of driving it! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a compact SUV to consider it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18