2015 Rogue

2015 Nissan Rogue

2015 Nissan Rogue

4.4

Have You Driven the 2015 Nissan Rogue?

Good Car!

by NIXS from Dallas TX on Wed May 27 2015

Nissan Rogue has incredible MPG .I have it five months and achieves 33-34 mpg when driving gently :).For all others in its class is unrivaled.Ready to go, driving fun, cute from the outside and inside.Recommendation!!!!

Good solid car

by sjp4888 from Mountain Brook, AL on Thu May 18 2017

I have the SV model with panaramic sunroof, navigation, and premium sound radio/CD player package (cost about $28K) . I have had the car for about 2 years and it has about 50,000 miles. The only issue I have had with the car is with CD player skipping on CD, and a fuse blew that controls the lighter. The fuse was replaced and no problems since. I waited too long on the CD player to have it looked at so it is still a problem but not a major one. The radio is fine, but some CDs skip and a very few don't play at all that partly play on other players. I think it is not fully seated which I can fix myself when I find the time. The car drives well and has done well on trips to NY and the gulf coast, and to California. Gas mileage on the highway is as high as 31 mpg averaging about 28 mpg. In the city it is closer to 20-25 mpg depending on the amount of lead in your foot. Hills also negatively affect gas mileage as with any car. I like the extra safety features like lane and proximity warnings, 360 degree backup camera, and the eco mode helps to improve gas mileage. Overall, a solid car with some advanced features that has been reliable with only oil changes every 5,000 miles.

Excellent car bought from CARS.COM website

by Satya from Parker, CO on Fri Jul 28 2017

This car I searched from CARS.COM website and bought. I like this car. Nissan Rouge has all features I am looking for. And its value for money too.

Handles well, Comfortable ride

by Penny Pincher from Wyoming, MI on Wed Jun 13 2018

This car handles well, Comfortable ride, Plenty of leg room, Very stylish, Like the camera system for backing up and front camera for parking. Seat adjustability for the driver is very nice. Plenty of cargo space. Keyless entry and push button start is handy

My Nissan Rogue

by nissangirl from Silver Spring, Md on Thu Jun 07 2018

I bought this car used and I love it. I rides well. It’s modern. This is a reliable car at a wonderful price. I love it.

My New Favorite Car!

by S. Wilson from College Station, TX on Sat Mar 10 2018

When I decided to get my next car, I focused on a compact SUV. I wanted a nice balance of the higher profile and generous space of an SUV, but the better gas mileage of a car. Of the various models I looked at, the Nissan Rogue delivered significantly more value for the money, with a lot of nice features available for the same price as the base, stripped down models of others like the Honda CRV and Toyota Rav4. I ended up getting an SL with the premium package and it is about as perfect as I could hope for. The seats are extremely comfortable, and even my short self can see comfortably without being right on top of the steering wheel. There is plenty of room in the back, with the seats down I even carried the two parts of a good-sized L-shaped desk! I absolutely love my panoramic moonroof, the heated seats, and the especially the safety features. They give me more confidence driving and helped me be much more relaxed about driving in places like Houston. The few cons of the 2015 Rogue are not deal breakers for me, but thought I'd mention them in case they are for others. One, the oil and tire sensors are not actually sensors, they just go by mileage. I was probably the most disappointed by this as I really liked the feature of my sweetie and my friend's Hondas that actually monitor the oil condition. Two, while almost all the other features of this Rogue are modern and lovely, even the upgraded Infotainment system has some flaws. There are no steering wheel controls for going back and forth between songs or tuning the radio, the app selection is down right pathetic and pointless, and it does not support Android Auto very well beyond the basics of being able to answer the phone and do text messages. It would be nice if Nissan would do a system update to bring the 2015 Rogue up to the 2017's computer's standards. It really shouldn't require more than a software update. Would also have been nice if it could handle multiple messaging apps and being able to read out and dictate responses to emails. Three, only the driver's seat has all the lovely controls for lumbar, moving up and down, etc. Would have been nice to at least have the option for the front passenger seat too. All that said, all in all, I absolutely love my new-to-me Rogue and I look forward to a decade or two of driving it! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a compact SUV to consider it.

First Car in My Life

by Sophie He from Hoboken, NJ on Thu Jun 14 2018

Excellent car. My car is Rogue SL AWD. Except sunroof, this car has everything. I recommend this car highly to be the first car in your life. Super! Trust me!

Well-styled small SUV - I love to drive it.

by teaspring from Leesburg, VA on Fri Apr 27 2018

I recently downsized from a minivan to the Nissan Rogue-- don't need the minivan size anymore. I love the interior features available on newer cars-- blind spot warnings, front impact warnings, etc. The interior cabin is comfortable and the back seat roomy-- even for adults. I love the double moonroof. The trunk is roomy and the different configuration options are clever. It handles well driving. My little nits about it-- while I do love the improved gas mileage over the SUV, it definitely doesn't not have a very powerful engine (which I admit is better for me but still frustrating). I'm not sure I am sold on the CVT engine--maybe I just need to adjust. My second nit is that the interior buttons don't light up. I can't see the remote back gate button easily and never if it is dark out. I'm puzzled that those buttons don't have some sort of light. Overall, I really like driving my Rogue.

Nissan Rougue SL

by Ganesh Madhu from Chicago, IL on Wed Apr 12 2017

Nice Big car, Seats are good, comfortable, Good for long drives, Good mileage, awesome look perfect for family

Probably the most reliable car I’ve ever owned.

by MajorrrrrrK from Chicago on Mon Jul 16 2018

This vehicle is great. Doesn’t need much maintenance. Drives great in the snow. Extremely reliable car. Very cost efficient and wouldn’t have given it up if it weren’t for poor insurance rates in NYC ’’

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25

Our Take on the 2015 Nissan Rogue

Editor’s note: This review was written in November 2013 about the 2014 Nissan Rogue. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The redesigned 2014 Nissan Rogue is easily competitive on equipment and efficiency with other small crossovers, and it excels in refinement, styling and interior space.

Nissan’s compact crossover receives a major redo for the 2014 model year, switching to a new global platform to go after family buyers on several continents. It has a new, more aggressive look inside and out, one that is designed to project a more masculine appearance in... Read More