2018 Nissan Rogue consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Rogue Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Rogue
Shop the 2018 Nissan Rogue

Best Suv I've ever owned

Car met all my needs. Many people say it lacks power, but the 2018 rogue does just fine getting up to speed in fast traffic. Amazing value for buy, along with top safety features such as blind spot monitoring.

Great ride

Great smooth ride, very comfortable, lots of power, great gas mileage, all the extras included in the sl model.. Has everything I wanted in a vehicle.

Another Nissan in the family

My family has owned Chevys, Toyota’s, Hyundai’s, Jeep’s, and Nissans! I have to say that we keep coming back to the reliability and user convenience of the Nissan brand. They are solidly built cars that are made to last forever. Two of our family’s 5 Nissans lasted more than 7 years/200,000 plus miles and were only given up because of accidents at the time. I couldn’t ask for a better made vehicle.

Betty is the Glacier Queen

This car practically drives itself and protects the driver. Pretty and safe all rolled into one. Couldn’t be happier with this car it rides so smoothly and quietly that you barely can hear it running!

4.3

Very comfortable and nice ride.

I like my rogue very much but very expensive 6 year loan. I wish I’d done a lease instead. 420.00 a month is too much for a used car

Most comfortable vehicle

This vehicle is amazing! It handles very well. It has multiple phone charging ports. There is plenty of room for friends and family. There is also plenty of leg room.

So far so good!

I am still learning about my new ride. It's very comfortable, I am satisfied with the leg room, front and back and trunk/storage space is very adequate.

Love it so far!

We just purchased a PreCertified Used 2018 Rogue. We have been car “shopping” for like 6 months. We bought the SL, with the Premium Package. We decided it was the best SUV for our family for the price. So far, I am extremely happy with our purchase.

Roomy cargo space and leg room

Great vehicle at a decent price that is roomy for all my family's needs! I love the heated seats, panoramic window, and easy to access cargo space.

3.8

What I needed.

I just got it yesterday; it has things I wanted, and didn't have to ask for, like remote starter and heated seats. Great for me.