2018 Rogue

4.9 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.8 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.7 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

Lots of tech, solid build

by carguy from Upstate NY on March 29, 2018

Really love the Rouge, so much so I traded a 2015 version to get this one instead. Reason, I wanted more features which are too numerous to mention here. My second vehicle is a sport model sedan costing thousands more, yet I prefer to drive this vehicle. It's a little under powered but it always gets me where I want to go in comfort and safety. The Rouge does everything well, plus it's right sized, ideal for my wife. The ride is comfortable and controlled for a short wheelbase vehicle. This newer model appears to be quieter and feels more solid than its predecessor, larger tires may contribute to that. Some complain about the CVT, I'm not that macho, didn't buy the vehicle to race to the next stop sign. Would like a bit more power, undoubtedly that would be at the expense of fewer MPG's. I average 28 around town, hard to beat for AWD. The interior is inviting with comfortable seats, heated no less. The divide-n-hide rear storage helps to keep groceries in place, believe this is exclusive to the Rouge. What a great idea, we use it regularly. Glad I stumbled on Nissan, had no idea they would emerge as a class leader in compact SUV's.

This has been the best car I've owned

by RogueOne from West Jefferson on March 6, 2018

This is the most affordable but luxurious car I've owned. The technology is amazing and I couldn't believe how smooth of a ride it is. Even though it has 4 cylinders the car has plenty of power. I'm amazed at the extra leg room the Rogue has in the back seat. My son is 5'11" and he doesn't have any problems with riding in the back seat.

Another Nissan good value

by Hawkaye from San Jose, CA on June 13, 2018

The 2018 Nissan Rogue SV is my 3rd Nissan product. I have 1100 miles on it so far and love it. I test drove and researched cars for 6 months before deciding on the Rogue. This includes BMW, Audi, Mazda, Ford, Mercedes, Acura, and yes, Honda CRV to name a few. I really didn't expect to like the Rogue due to the car reviews (car and driver, motor trend, etc). BMW, Audi and Mercedes, while nice, have nothing on this Rogue, especially at twice the price! If you're cruising at 90 mph and want to get on it, then maybe a BMW or Audi is for you. This 2.5 ltr engine is all I need and I don't find it under powered at all like all the reviews claim. I test drove this car and within a couple of miles I knew it was the one. This feature rich, well priced little SUV is perfect and fun to drive. The Apple Carplay and the voice recognition is excellent. The blind spot monitoring is the best I've seen. The indicator light is located on a plastic piece just inside the window and is highly visible, unlike all the other's I test drove that have the indicator light on the mirrors. Just way more visible. I also love the cloth seats in the SV. It's one of the main reasons I didn't go with the SL. I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about this car. I'm getting 27 mpg around town. The best I have had on the freeway is about 30.5 mpg. Looks like the 33 advertised is a bit overstated. The Rogue may not be for everyone, but I suggest you at least include it on your list to try.

Amazing looks and function

by Ryan12 from Webster on March 7, 2018

I fell in love with my new rougue sv. It is so comfortable and fun to drive. I never thought I’d by Nissan but after driving and reading reviews I did buy it. Warranty is amazing also.

Luxury for a low price!

by LexV from Rome GA on March 16, 2018

The bells and whistles the Rogue comes with is amazing. The safety as well! I had a wreck in my 2017 and totaled it but walked away without a scratch.

Great Car for Traveling

by LucyLu from Atlanta, GA on January 29, 2018

Great car. I have owned 7 Nissan Products. Great leg room, gas mileage; smooth ride and great for traveling.

Nice looking suv with great features

by Diann from Texas on March 30, 2018

Overall I really like the car. Great interior features and comfort. Love the sunroof, apple CarPlay and blind spot warning. Doesn’t have a lot of pickup power, but it has great steering and comfort.

Nissan Rogue

by Rogue Enthusiast from West Jordan, Utah on February 12, 2018

Love this car. It has all the bells and whistles I wanted in a car. I've had two Nissan Frontiers and have love those as well. I find that Nissan builds good vechicles. The engine has a lot of get up and go. Low maintenance issues.

Love the rogue

by Canadianlobster59 from Canada on April 4, 2018

I love the Nissan Rogue lots of room inside and like the cameras around the vehicle because it has pretty good power for and SUV

Best decision ever!

by RogueRunner2018 from Norwich, CT on May 19, 2018

Just the perfect size for my family and the car runs like a dream! I feel like I'm floating instead of driving. I love, love, love it!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16