2015 Nissan Versa

Best Value

by from Monroeville Pa on September 24, 2014

I reviewed many cars. The Versa was what I wanted for what i could afford. I expected to drive it and not totally love it. I was pleasantly surprised. The car was very sturdy, it had more power than my Elantra. After driving it for over a week I really liked it. Then I had to fill it up. Then I was in love. I went from paying $50 a week on gas to $30. The best decision I ever made.

my little gas siper

by from missouri on September 25, 2015

I love this car. best gas saver I ever had. Yes I would gladly recommend this car to anyone. so quit looking at mine & get yourself one today. No regrets.

Great Car!!

by from Gulfport, Mississippi on August 23, 2014

My mother is eighty years old; she needed a new car. I research many cars before recommending she buy the Nissan Versa. She is extremely happy with it and I feel very comfortable with the safety and reliability of it. I am greatly appreciative to the wonderful salesman helping her with the purchase. Josh was the best ! Thank you again!

A Great " Toad "

by from Warwick , R.I. on January 16, 2015

I have found the 2015 Versa S is a great value for the money. I bought the Versa S primarily to tow behind my motorhome. At roughly 2400 lbs. it is one of the lightest "Toads".... (Towed vehicle ) out there. I bought the manual transmission model for its ability to be "flat towed" with no issues. The Versa S ( the base model ) is without all the frills, but is adequate for what I wanted and it runs flawlessly. It's a very nimble little car, and it's fun to drive. It gets great mileage also. Up to 43 MPG highway and about 32 - 34 MPG in city driving has been my experience so far. This would be a great commuter car or a first car for students also. It comes with blue tooth as standard equipment. Only one thing is slightly annoying about the car. The car has manual door locks. Unlocking the car for access is possible on the drivers' side only. Nissan should add a second LOCK on the passengers' outside door handle for easier opening access. There is only ONE key lock-unlock on the drivers side door handle.... which is somewhat inconvenient, but not really a big deal, but adding one would be much more convenient. The manual mirrors are OK . The radio works fine. The Heat and A/C controls are simple to use and work well. It has a rear window defroster standard also. The only instruments are the Fuel gauge , Tachometer and Speedometer. It is a neat little car for the money. It's a great "Toad" too and I am very happy with the car so far.

Uses car for Towing

Nissan of South Holland

by from South Holland on September 17, 2014

I am a very satisfied with my experience at Nissan of South Holland...my sales person Otis Smith was extremely professional and knew what he was doing. He found me a car that was affordable and great on gas...I was also please with my car note...I would recommend and refer Otis and Nissan of South Holland to my family and friends

reliable and comfortable

by from antioch on July 16, 2014

this base model 5 speed manual 1.6 liter has all thepower you need and is great on gas averaging 35.6 milels a gal combined, lots of leg room ,,the stereo is weak and air is not as powerful as i would like but keeps car cool plenty of power but has high rpm at 65 milse a hour it is at 3500 rpm 80 miles a hour is at 4000 rpm but seems to like high rpm engine performs well at high rpms ......... clutch is weak could be tighter and i would say a six speed transmission would save gas and lower the high reving to keep engine performing at lower revs per min keeping customers happeier

Love this little gas saver

by from southern NH on July 27, 2015

I bought this car in may 2015 brand new. I have the s model 5 speed manual. I installed xm radio and so far the car runs perfect. I am 6 ft 225 lbs and can fit in this car very well. The high roof makes entry and exit very carefree. My next versa will be the SV model. I miss having keyless entry and power windows. also like the idea of the rear seat that can be flipped to make more cargo room.

No Frills; Great Value

by from on August 24, 2014

Bought for my son; no frills and won't excite the thrill seeker, but great value and excellent gas mileage.

New Car

by from Oak Lawn, IL on October 12, 2014

Got a taste of a Nissan by driving an Altima that i had taken over as a Lessee. When the lease was up, i decided to buy. I then said i was getting a Versa. It is what i could afford. I love it. I had Nissan put a sunroof in. Like it also. Disappointed in who they send there vehicles out to. Got my car back in a bit of a mess inside and out. Did let my dealer know. I would still buy from them again. I just won't use there people who they send out to. I'd be sure to get it done myself. Otherwise a happy customer.

Best middle sized car for your money

by from Indianapolis on May 23, 2017

This car has lots of room to tote things, gets great gas millage, and has plenty of house power. This car also has great sound quality.