2013 Ram 1500

Totally comfortable powerhouse

by from Cloverdale, Calif. on September 7, 2017

This truck was a real powerhouse and very comfortable to drive . Even though I had trouble keeping my foot out of it , I usually got 18 MPG, which is amazing for an engine with 390 stock horse power. Never had a problem with anything on it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best value for a full sized pick up truck.

by from West Hempstead, NY on September 6, 2017

This truck does it all. I drive it everyday, 20 miles each way to work. On the weekend I use for my family of 5. This truck is not just a grocery getter. I have taken it off-road, pick up mulch, and take road trips. I currently have 60,000 miles and it runs great!

Truck is great on gas mileage 16-18 city 25-28 exp

by from Ellenton, Florida on September 1, 2017

This truck been great it looks good. Pulled my boat no problem and moved furniture couple times. I have gotten many complements for the truck.

Great ride!

by from New Gloucester, Maine on August 28, 2017

So far its been great. My first full size truck and it is awesome. I would do it again in a heart beat.

First vehicle I didn't want to sell

by from Sartell, Mn on August 12, 2017

I've owned around 30 vehicles since I obtained my license 9 years ago. This RAM 1500 was the first of which I never wanted to see go, but in the search for a house there sacrifice had to be made. It was a stylish, powerful and unforgettable vehicle. Will be looking for another in a couple years.

RAM TRUCK IS NO JOKE!!

by from Houston, Tx on August 10, 2017

This truck has car like amenities. quality materials, fit & design, compared to Chevy/Ford. Independent Airbag suspension makes driving on irregular terrain a breeze.

Great truck

by on August 7, 2017

Meets all my needs. Has all the bells and whistles for a better price than the competition! Have had zero complaints.

Favorite car I've owned

by from Flint, MI on July 24, 2017

Lots of power, great looks, great styling, and I've put 30,000 miles on it in the last year without any issues.

Rambox Exclusive. Great feature for Truck

by from Athens,GA on July 11, 2017

This was a great truck. Gas mileage was surprisingly good for highway trips. The RAMBOX feature made the difference to me. Great feature not found anywhere but RAM

Uses car for Havingfun

For Sale

by from St. Louis on July 3, 2017

Great ride, extremely quiet on the road, handles beautifully, good gas milage and the price is definitely right!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Ram 1500