NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2016 2500

2016 RAM 2500

2016 RAM 2500

Have You Driven the 2016 RAM 2500?

Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab

by zloveless07 from Liverpool, NY on Mon Apr 23 2018

Absolutely perfect all around totally worth every penny. The engine is perfect size for towing and still gets great gas mileage. The interior is very spacious and the layout makes it very simple to drive, but still up to date with gadgets. I would never own a different brand of truck hands down best truck ever.

Tried and True

by Servicemember173 from Medford, OR on Thu Aug 01 2019

Great truck, never had any issues. Just need a 5th wheel now. Need to get something bigger and set up for a 5th wheel. This was great truck to tow a boat, jet skies and 30-35 footers. Used it mainly as my everyday driver.

Upgraded from my F150 to something more powerful

by Redtitan95 from Killeen TX on Mon Mar 04 2019

Went from a 2011 F150 3.5 EcoBoost to a 2016 Ram 2500 5.7 SLT. Wanted more power and better towing capacity that still had a decent 4x4 capability. Was not disappointed. Has pretty basic interior but then again its made for work. Speakers are amazing and stock wheels are good on highway but if you want to go off road id recommend upgraded suspension and some better tires. Gas milage isn't the best but then again when you buy a HD truck you know what you're signing for. Im very pleased how this truck is working for me and i plan on installing aftermarket trinkets every so often.

Good value

by Tconner1526 from NC on Tue Sep 11 2018

This truck has everything I need. It is the tradesman model, it doesn’t have all the bells and whistles, although I don’t need that in a working vehicle. Plenty of power, set up for towing. Great value for the money.

Uses car for Towing

Great Truck, 3rd Cummins Ram I've owned, Best Yet!

by Diesel Truck Owner from Pensacola, Florida on Tue Dec 01 2015

I love this truck. I have a 2016 2500 Laramie, Crew Cab 4x4, and have put 2K miles on it so far. Drives great, excellent fuel mileage for a big truck (16-17 around town, 18-19 highway driving 75mph, 11-13 towing...and it will get better once it breaks in), tows great (have towed my 8K travel trailer 500 miles, truck does not even break a sweat!) Awesome oil change intervals 15K miles, super comfortable unloaded or loaded ride for an HD truck with the 5 link coil rear and 3 link front suspension (much improved over my '12.) The Laramie has all the bells and whistles, love the big info screen by the speedo and 8.4 UConnect Nav screen on the dash. So much tech, very customizable and it all works great. Cummins is flat out the best diesel engine out there for a HD pick up truck...500K miles before rebuild is average, tons of power, great fuel economy and Ram has a super high quality truck around it and very solid/reliable transmission in the 68RE. You cannot go wrong with this truck for work, towing, payload capacity, play, etc. Also, you can get great deals on this truck, so do your homework and shop smart. I love it, go get one!

Awesome Truck, definitely would recommend.

by LukeVA from Virginia on Fri Nov 11 2016

I purchased a 2016 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.4L in September. I highly recommend this truck. I have owned a 2005 GMC 3500 SLT, 2006 Ford F350 Lariat 6.0, and a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport. Out of all three big truck brands I like the Ram more. They all have pros and cons. I would say I love everything about my Ram 2500. If I had to come up with some thing negative it would be fuel mileage. Getting about 3-4 MPG less than my 5.7 L 1500. Its a bigger, heavier truck, so I expected the MPG's to drop. This truck has a lot of power, excellent styling, very comfortable, and reliable. My last Ram was very reliable and that is one reason I stayed with Ram. The 6.4 L has plenty of power, suspension appears and feels substantial and high quality. I looked at the 6.7 Cummins, its a great engine. For me the 6.4L meet all my needs, maintenance & repair costs are less, cost of fuel is less, still tows a lot of weight, up front cost is less. Could not justify paying $10,000 more for the diesel. My next truck will be a Ram.

Great value truck

by Tj from New boston tx on Tue Jul 10 2018

Lots of inside space, with great storage. My Ram is a 6.4 6 spd auto with 373 gears. Our primary function for this truck is r.v. Towing. Empty driving fuel mileage is outstanding. 18-19 at 70-75 mph. Towing 10000 at 60 mph I consistently average 10.5 to 11.2. I love this truck. I am in no hurry when towing, speed devils may get less. I have been in two emergency stops, both in Dallas Tx, and the braking performed exceptionally. Both times we were cut off, then the drivers braked to a stop in front of us. Cell phone users both times. My previous truck was a gmc diesel. I will not go back to diesel. I admit there are diesel advantages, but not enough for me to pay 10 to 15 thou more, then an additional 50 cents per gal at the pump. Satisfied customer now has 45000 miles and going strong.

Uses car for Towing

6.4 Hemi

by Was a Ford Guy from Prescott Arizona on Fri Sep 02 2016

Had a Powerstroke prior to purchasing '16 Ram 2500 with 6.4 Hemi. While I wanted the Cummins, couldn't justify the payments. Over all have been very pleased. Stance is great, comfortable for long drives (been on 6 500 plus mile trips already). Gas milage in town isn't too bad, 14.2, highway getting around 18. Cruises great at 75 MPH. Alot of compliments on the truck. I would definitely look at buying another Ram again. Extremely please with this truck in the 4 months I've owned it.

Nice Truck

by Williamb from Texas on Mon Mar 12 2018

For a 3/4 ton it has plenty of power and the fuel mileage is pretty good . The 5.7 hemi has a lot of torc to pull up to 12000 lbs

Incredible Power

by WIll Currie from Tallahassee, FL on Wed Jul 18 2018

We bought this to haul a 42' 5th wheel. It hauls like a dream and acceleration is incredible. I owned a 1500 previously and I love the RAM styling. Never had a problem with this car. And the Cummins gets unbelievable mileage considering how powerful it is, 17.5 in city, 22 hwy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8