2020 RAM 2500 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 2500 RAM
Explore the 2020 RAM 2500
Shop the 2020 RAM 2500

Love this Truck

It does everything I want it to do it hauls our 36’ Rv fully loaded with no problems it nice to drive around town it’s great on trip. The Diesel engine is a must.

Great value

My first Ram diesel and it exceeds all expectations. More bells and whistles than the competition for less. I am very pleased with towing ability.

2.6

sucks

The hood shakes very much when going over 65 feels like its going to fly open & its a flaw that dodge needs to fix

Love My Ram

This is the 3rd Ram I have owned. Great comfort and power. I use it to tow a 37 foot fifth wheel travel trailer, with ease.

I usually buy used

This is the 1st time I bought a brand new truck. I usually shop for a low mileage used truck. You’d think for the price of new trucks, you’d get more. (Perhaps a coffee maker) anyway, we will see how it goes.

Does the job I bought it to do. Have a 14000 lbs 5

Truck out performs my expectations . Very attractive vehicle and very capable for my needs. Would recommend it to anyone wanting a vehicle to tow with

great taste in trucks

It will be many years before any Manufacturer Beats This One..!2 engine choices best for everybody. Plenty of room, defiantly valued features. Surprised with additional TECH built into this 2500

Extremely Satisfied

I purchased a 2020 RAM 2500 Limited Mega Cab after owning 4 Sierra 2500 Denalis over the past 10 years. I have put about 3,000 miles on the vehicle. The RAM's ride and interior is far superior to the GMC product. The ride at 75 MPH is whisper quiet, zero diesel noise, and little road noise. The back seat room is outstanding, and the room behind the seat is very nice, too. The 12 inch touchscreen is very easy to use - physical buttons exist for all sound and climate features, only the seat heaters and a few things are on the touchscreen. Highway mileage is very close to 20 MPG, and that's at 75-80 MPH. A few items. One, I purchased the bed step which we installed at home in 15 minutes, it's absolutely necessary. $300. Second, during acceleration, and at idle, the Cummins is a bit less refined than the Duramax. I'll make that trade for the ride and interior quality. And third, it really is longer than the Duramax Denali - you can feel in going through the Chick Fil A drive through - they just don't engineer enough space for those big boy trucks! I completely recommend if you're in the market for such a truck. I have yet to tow with it, but we have a RAM 3500 at our farm, and the towing capability has been great.

Nicest vehicle I’ve owned

I traded a 2016 Tundra for this 2020 Bighorn 2500. This truck is quiet, powerful and beautiful. The ride is smooth, the seats are real comfortable, the active noise canceling system provides a quiet ride. In comparison the Tundra was like riding in the engine compartment. Oh and the Cummins diesel is averaging “21” mpg, the Tundra averaged only 17 mpg and that was considered real good. I’m real happy, love this truck!

Very well designed heavy duty truck

Could not pass up the employee pricing and discount available on the diesel engine and Laramie package. Smooth ride, well appointed interior. A real beast.