2020 RAM 2500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 RAM 2500
Shop the 2020 RAM 2500
1.4

trans went out in my 2015 ram and need a new truck

trans is not fixed hard shifting skips in trans 11000 miles on it still not happy with the truck had to get ext warranty dont think the trans will last 100000 miles will get ext thewarranty at 90000miles

Purchased for work.

This truck has plenty of space. Fifth wheel will become very useful. Has leg room and very comfortable. Plenty of room for the family. Definitely will enjoy having purchased rhis truck.

4.4

Truck that rides like a Cadillac and pulls hard.

Compared to my 2010 Ram the 2020 is safer with new safety features, faster, quieter, and much more expensive. haha Compared to other of the big 3 this Ram 2500 drives better and is a much better value.

Third Ram I’ve owned!

So far so good. I have only owned this one for a few hours now but I am very impressed with the drive and handling. This is the third new Dodge/Ram pickup I have owned and I have never been disappointed.

2.4

This truck will not pull the weight it said

If you have a truck that your happy with do not buy the 2020 Ram 2500 35 to 50 miles pur hour with a 11000lb

Great Vehicle!!

This is my third RAM 2500 diesel. They have always performed great. I've use to tow my fifth wheel and it done what it should have done

Excellent Truck

I order my truck to get the exact set up I wanted. I found the cost, options, and quality to be excellent. The ride is very comfortable for a 3/4 ton truck. The 6.4L gas engine has plenty of power. The multi media radio is intuitive and very functional.

This truck is a beast.

Car is more than enough for what I need. Looks awesome and I can not wait to tow my camper for a long distance. Sometimes I forget about some advantages I could use.

Best base model truck on the market

For what you get with a base model Ram 2500 it's not even close from GM or Ford. In addition the ability to freely buy components and upgrade on any options that were missing is a huge plus. For a base model work truck it's the most comfortable vehicle I've owned for long trips even though our other vehicles were optioned out with leather, heated, seats, adaptive cruise, tech groups, etc and this truck is very spartan. If you are looking for something comfortable as a daily drive but can tow your toys it's the perfect fit.

Reliable, strong, comfortable

Was looking for truck with power to haul hay, RV, tractor and yet be comfortable for a drive to the city. Economical at 17mpg hwy. Priced right.