2020 RAM 2500 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 2500 RAM
Explore the 2020 RAM 2500
Shop the 2020 RAM 2500

So far, so AWESOME!

Haven't had my new Ram 2500 Mega Cab Cummins diesel for quite a week yet, but I'm already amazed at how quiet the cab is, how smooth the ride is, and the mileage (20.1 MPG on a 445 mile highway trip!) is just jaw-dropping for a BEAST like this one!

Pickup is excellent

Pickup meets my expectations. Quality great. Interior is great. The additions are very high quality. Engine and power train are what I needed to haul and tow with.

New truck

Overall love the truck, just wish gas milage was better. It's most loaded truck I have ever owned. Will enjoy most definitely with the fam3.

Owned for almost a week - new truck

We're looking forward to more trips, for having it less than a week the ride is very comfortable and we are going to have to learn what all the electronics are.

Love our RAM 2500

This truck is just what we needed. It has tons of interior room for our long haul travels. It has plenty of gumption to pass safely. The long bed is great for those trips to the lumberyard.

Very nice truck

Love it. Nice to drive good on fuel and will pull anything love the interior very luxurious all the apps live all the options also sun roof sliding back window etc

Just bought it

Couldn’t be happier. Comfortable yet powerful! This is our 3rd Ram. I’m keeping this one for a long time. Just can’t beat the power of the 410 axle ratio in a gas!!

Very well built truck

The base model RAM 2500 is soo much better than any other base models. I test drove the big 4 all before buying my 2020 RAM 2500 Tradesman II CrewCab. Never had a RAM before and I am not a dodge guy or chevy guy, GM or Ford! Im a guy that wants it to start when I turn the key and could careless what brand it is. That being said, this truck is leaps and bounds nicer than the other 3 (Ford, GMC and Chevy). Ive had a chevy and a ford before this and loved them but their new ones are overpriced turds. I absolutely love this truck and will buy another when the time comes.

Tradesman

I really did not expect a base model package pickup to be so comfortable and nice to drive. I love it so far. Can not speak about reliability yet but if it’s anything like the 1999 Dodge Dakota that I traded in, it will be a winner. I could have upgraded but this truck has everything I need.

4.1

50 miles and great so far!

has all the power i will ever need and i am looking forward to our first trip towing our trailer with it. a little light on "extras" but its all good