2008 Saab 9-3 consumer reviews

$28,445 starting MSRP
side view of 2008 9-3 Saab
Explore the 2008 Saab 9-3

Sporty and fun to drive!

The thing I like most about this car is the way it drives! Quiet on the road, handles great and cruises effortlessly at freeway speeds, plus great fuel mileage!

Very awesome running n looking car hands down !

Very smooth runnin car , looks awesome , pretty decent price also .. convertible top is in tip top condition , tires are brand new

Excellent car, fun to drive!

Affordable and reliable luxury car. Sleek design inside and out. Smooth ride with plenty of room for 4. This car is fun to drive and also offers a practical side for running to the grocery store or taking the family out to dinner! Love our Saab!!!

Most comfortable car ever

Most comfortable seats ever, and it came fully loaded with options that you would normally have to pay extra for in other car brands. It has been a reliable and good car for us. If they were still being produced we would buy another one.

Good car

Speed, comfort all excellent, fun to drive. Negotiating turns is great. Stable and turbo is quick. Handling in heavy traffic is easy. Overall a nice European car.

Get car, fun to drive, third Saab I have owned.

Had same model 2006, traded for 08 with 100k fewer miles. Had originally intended to do some minor repairs to 06 model, but found this one for slightly more than the cost of repairs.

4.1

Check engine light is always on

its a good car but when things break its expensive. The check engine light comes on for everything. The car runs well and is fast. The features are pretty good for the year. It has most all the feature the newer cars have.

3.7

Considering I own an older car it still runs good.

This car was given to me from a family member. I am grateful for the gift. This old Saab runs pretty good and I keep up with needed maintenance.

Best car I have owned

Very reliable, I never had a problem with it. It is fast and holds onto the road very well. It is sad that Saab went out of business

Most wonderful car I?ve owned

This car has it all... it?s luxurious, sporty, super comfortable, peppy, sexy, and fun! And even though it has the wonderful convertible top, it?s a year-round cold weather car with things like heated seats and high-pressure washers for the headlights!