2014 Volkswagen Jetta

Leased this car

by from Baltimore, MD on September 16, 2017

Couldn't take this car on a long trip without something going wrong. Horrible and unreliable car. Don't lease or purchase this car.

My dream car!

by from Lancaster, pa on September 9, 2017

This car is the perfect combination of comfort and style & affordability. I love all of the media feature including the app connect and voice commands. My first new car and I couldn't be happier with my decision!

Love the fuel mileage!

by from Windsor Heights, Iowa on September 6, 2017

My Jetta has been very reliable and has excellent fuel mileage, over 40 mpg with cruise control on the freeway.

Great Deal, Fun to Drive

by on August 31, 2017

This is a good car. It's fun to drive as it's a stick shift. Very good gas mileage. A little smaller than I expected, but still plenty of leg room for me and very comfortable front seats.

I have become a loyal VW brand owner

by from charlotte nc on August 22, 2017

I have become a loyal VW brand owner. This is my second car VW. Low maintenance costs just once a year every 10,000 reliable always work. Stylish, some people think is a BMW. Very safe, I have been in few car accidents and nothing happened, safety is strong in my car. Love the brand and price.

Excellent car, powerful, economical.

by from Hialeah,FL on August 20, 2017

Excellent car, powerful, economical. It has many conditions, and technology. Perhaps the side mirrors should be larger.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Clean, stylish and excellent space

by from Portland on August 20, 2017

The car drives smooth and has excellent features. The heated seats warm up your back too so if you have back pain, like me, it's an added bonus.

Very comfortable car. I bought it used for my wife

by from Longview TX on August 16, 2017

The car has great gas milage. Dont really care for the low profile tires, but that is minor. Main thing is the wife loves it.

The most car I ever own

by on August 10, 2017

This car met all of my needs. Very good on gas and drive amazing . The manual transmission is very good on this car . The gps is really good.

Good bang for the buck .. 1.8 T very responsive

by from Melbourne florida on August 7, 2017

Good commuter with performance & gas mileage .. runs on 87 vs the pricier entry level audi's. Overall for CPO purchase under 14k good value!

Our Expert Review: 2014 Volkswagen Jetta