Always friendly and very speedy repairs! The service department was great when I had my escape towed in due to lack of power steering! It was fixed in two days! This includes the weekend since it was late Friday night!
by RiverCityRita from St Louis, MO
December 31, 2018
Many issues-Some issues known as common to the model but Lincoln won't take responsibility. Drivers door latch faulty, shifting into park (car doesn't recognize and accessory power stays on), squealing noise under hood -8 times to dealer not resolved, rear lift gate latch randomly does not engage, dash and hood are so high that sight is limited for parking. Ride is comfortable and Backseat ride & cargo space are good for a SUV.
Best salesman: Mike Joliff, very friendly. Works hard to earn your business. Helped us get the best deal possible!! Will definitely return for future purchases!! Love our new 2018 F150
All around great vehicle.
by JBird575 from Taos
December 15, 2018
MKX has everything I desired. Style. Smooth ride. Power. Decent on gas. Roomy interior. AWD. Handles well. Turning radius is awesome, good in parking lots. Great in the mountains. Only negative: blind spot seems a little large
I have purchased 10 or 11 vehicles from Jake fat Northside Ford. I have to say their customer service is top-notch. Their service department goes above and beyond to always take care of me if there's an issue. I highly recommend them.
by ToniAbell from Moose Jaw
December 27, 2018
This was an awesome vehicle. Awesome price. Wicked incentives. Very roomy for a full size family in cabin and cargo space. Can for a huge amount of goods in the back.
great experience. Brandt did a great job. I felt like I was treated fairly and honestly.. I bought a used vehicle. I felt like I was buying a new one.. I would buy again from Northside Ford. Thanks Brandt...
by Mountain Man from Sutton, WV
January 13, 2019
Like a dream come true. Has e everything I was looking for in a luxury car and more. I had owned a Lincoln Town Car in the past and knew someday I would own another Lincoln. Have been buying nothing but Ford products for 30 years and see no reason to change.
Great car for the money with all the bells and whistles ahead of the time, features on my 2011 are now on the newer cars in 2019 heated front and back seats ac seats in front all and all a very good car..
Well, I just got rid of my 2016 Lincoln MKX. Here are the reasons why:
1. Driver side seat kept moving on its own for no reason...really
2. Very bad pick-up. I must have had a car with some sort of transmission problem that no one could ever find, but stepping on the gas would almost make the car stall. This was a tempermental problem. Some days it would be fine. Forget about passing someone on the highway on a Lincoln bad day.
3. When I changed gears from park to drive or park to reverse, the radio would go on
4. Computer would freeze unpredictably even when driving.
5. I have been a driver of many different cars and I know how to defrost a windshield. It was impossible to get the defrost to actually do its job. Did not matter setting,heat,AC,windows open, windows closed, recycle. Nothing worked. I had to literally use my hand to wipe the condensation to avoid getting into an accident.
6. Heating system is not balanced regardless of setting.. In winter, your feet would be on fire and you would freeze your face off.
7. Would constantly throw codes, which would magically disappear without a trace.
After many trips to the dealer, and their inability to find any problems, I gave up. Gone!
The car has exceeded all of my needs! It has plenty of room to accommodate for all my friends and family for all season trips like snowboarding and lake days. It came with weather tech matts to save my interior from these day trips and It has gadgets I use every day such as the heated/cooling seats and GPS . It's very spacious and has easy to use high tech accessories!
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.