Leith Wendell

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 666 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 8, 2017

I have bought many cars, but I have to tell you Marc Hodge is the best sales rep. that I have ever worked with. He knows his product and that means a ...lot to me. He was able to answer every question I had about the vehicle and it's features. He worked with on every aspect of the purchase process.

Thank you so much for your business and such wonderful words about our dealership! I agree completely with you about Marc!! He does an excellent job a...nd really connects with his customers. He is a true professional and an irreplaceable member of our team!! We are all happy to have you as part of our Leith family, so don't hesitate to contact us for any of your automotive needs. Thanks again. Erik Francey, Sales Manager (919)366-3666

May 16, 2018

First new car purchase for me, ever.... and Shane Dorman was great from start to finish! I appreciate the time he took with me to make sure that I was... happy. He answered all my questions and was not pushy at all. Such a positive experience overall!

Ms. Hubert, thank you so much for your business and for your kind words. Shane Dorman is one of our best salesmen who really enjoys connecting with hi...s customers and we are glad to hear that he was able to give you such a positive experience. We hope that we will see you again in the future and we hope you will enjoy your new vehicle. Sherwood Evans, Sales Manager, 919-366-3666.

May 8, 2018

My dad brought me to this dealership to pick out my first car! I was nervous, as many dealers are stereotyped as pushy and arrogant, just trying to ...make as much cash as possible. But this was DEFINITELY not the case here! The staff was wonderfully informed, courteous and they ease your nerves with their confidence and willingness to find you exactly what you want! They work with you, and the banks to make sure you are getting the best deal, without hiding anything from you. They were so kind, making sure we were all on the same page each step of the way. The facility is well managed and clean, and quite organized. I was in and out within 3 hours (It goes by quickly haha), from looking at/test driving the car, to signing my name so it would be mine! All in all, I would HIGHLY recommend making this your first stop when searching for a car. New or used, you know you'll get the best service, attitude and like me, your dream car! (My sales rep was Scott Trew. He was very kind, and had alot of dad moments with my own father, haha. He was so helpful, and had answers to everything I asked, and was genuinely happy when we found out I was approved for my car! What a wonderful staff member, as with everyone else there!)

Thank you so much for your business and kind words. We are so happy to hear that Scott Trew was able to give you such a memorable experience in buying... your first car. We try to give our customers an unique and pleasant buying experience and we are glad to hear that this time we delivered. We hope we will see you again. Darrell Brown, Sales Manager, 919-366-8000.

April 25, 2018

Bought a new Sorento for my wife and the whole process was great, top to bottom! From our Sales Consultant Shane, the Sales Manager Mike, the F&I Mana...ger Johnny and help with all the technology these cars have with Marc! We got a great deal and will definitely be back!

Brian, we are pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your experience here at Leith Autopark Kia in Wendell, NC. We hope that we will see you... again in the future and we hope that you enjoy your new Sorento. Doug Durham, General Manager, 919-366-7000.

April 24, 2018

I was delighted to work along side of Shane and the guys while purchasing my vehicle. Shane was extremely helpful throughout my car buying experience.... These guys are great. So thankful I was able to purchase my dream car with the help of Shane and Sherwood over at Leith Wendell!

Thank you so much for your nice review and your kind words. Shane Dorman is one of our best salesmen and we are pleased that he was able to provide yo...u with a memorable and pleasant experience at our dealership. We hope that we will see you again in the future. Sherwood Evans, Sales Manager, 919-366-3666.

April 16, 2018

Our salesman, Michael Briscoe, was wonderful. We really appreciated his kind, low-key approach. He was informative but not pushy, and he really respe...cted our time and didn't give us a run around like other dealers have. How refreshing! The fact that he didn't talk non-stop during the test drive really impressed us. He just let us explore the car and let us know he was there to answer any and all questions. This was the very best car-buying experience we have ever had. Nice job, Lieth Autopark Wendell!! Highly recommended!

Karen and Paul, we thank you both so much for your business and these kind words. We are glad to hear that Mike B. was able to give you a pleasant exp...erience at our dealership. We hope that you will enjoy your new vehicle and we hope that we will see you again in the future. Sherwood Evans, Sales Manager, 919-366-3666.

March 20, 2018

Shane Dorman is the Best. I wanted a Silver Soul. He had to search farther than his lot on Rolesville Rd for one but he did not hesitate in finding on...e for me. I am so excited to have a new car that is wonderful & I enjoy driving so much. Hats off to Shane!!

Ms. Blackard, thank you so much for your business. Shane is one of our best salesmen and we are so glad that he was able to give you a great car buyin...g experience. We hope that you enjoy your new Soul and we hope to see you again in the future. Sherwood Evans, Sales Manager, 919-366-3666.

March 12, 2018

Purchased my 8th vehicle (since 1996) from Leith Autopark Wendell. Their service is second to none. You get the benefits of a large volume dealer wh...ile their people deliver very personal service. All areas of the experiemce were excellent, from the personal sales representative, Mr. Scott Trew, to the finance manager, Mr. Jonny Wisenbaker. They are very attentive to the needs of the individual buyer.

Thank you so much for making us your dealership of choice. We are so glad to hear from satisfied customers and we hope that you will continue to shop ...with us in the future. Scott and Jonny W. really enjoy getting to work with our customers an we are also glad that they were able to help you. Enjoy your new vehicle. Darrell Brown, Sales Manager, 919-366-8000.

February 25, 2018

Work with Harry to buy a used Ford F150. He was great to work with from start to finish making sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. The sales m...anager Darrell was also a big help to me and showed great customer service to myself and my family.

Thank you so much for your business. Harry Blanks is one of our best salesmen. He really connects with his customers. We are so glad that you chose to... buy from Harry and Leith Ford. We hope to see you soon. Darrell Brown, Sales Manager, 919-366-8000.

February 16, 2018

We received excellent customer service from Shane Dorman. He was very knowledgeable & made the buying process so easy. Love our Kia !! Thanks ...Shane !

Thank you Debra for this kind review. We are so glad that you chose us and we hope that you enjoy your Kia. Shane is one of our best salesmen and we a...re glad that you got to meet him. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future. Trevor Penick, Sales Manager, 919-366-3666.

Leith Wendell