• Ford F-150 XLT

Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable about the product.

Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable about the product.

• Vince

I was completely satisfied with my transaction. My salesman answered all of my questions and provided next day follow up.

• Best Dealership and Salesman Gordie!

This is my second lease through Gordie at Avis Ford Great service and Gordie is the best.

John, we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

John, we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• FORD ESCAPE

EXCELLENT SERVICE EXCELLENT VEHICLE EXCELLENT ALL THE WQAY AROUND.

EXCELLENT SERVICE EXCELLENT VEHICLE EXCELLENT ALL THE WQAY AROUND.

• Great service with a smile

Your team members always gives great service with a smile. Everything is always explain to me in detail

Annette, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope you continue to choose Avis Ford Inc for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Ford driver

Salesperson was very familiar with product and answered all questions.

Salesperson was very familiar with product and answered all questions.

• Greatness

As long as Chuck Champe is employed at Avis Ford, I will always shop at Avis. He is Awesome!!

• Great

Hyong Sok Yi (Lee) is the best sales person I've ever dealt with. His professionalism, diligence, and customer service is second to none!

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Avis Ford Inc for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Ford escape 2017

I have been buying ford products for years, Avis has a fantastic repair center ,excellent service

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Service experience at Avis Ford on my Ford Flex

Very easy to schedule an appointment for service needed, extremely friendly and courteous service staff, work done very fast and on time. No issues at all.

Leo, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!