New 888-662-1937 Dealer Website
Used 888-640-0820 Email Dealer
Service 888-288-5403

Average based on 230 reviews
  • great car all around!

My salesman Mike Williams is an incredible help. He has been helping my family and myself with cars for years now. He always puts in the extra effort to make sure we have a great experience. I went from the 2014 Escape Titanium down to the SE, Escape 2017. I love the new model. Its beautifully crafted. Lots more interior space. There are many features I miss from the Titanium. But I do love the cloth seats instead of the leather, its very comfortable. If anyone needs a suggestion, I would definitely recommend Mike at Avis Ford. He treats you as if you are family. Everyone in that dealership is extremely friendly as well.

Hi Jessica, Thanks so much for your feedback! We're thrilled you found Mike and the team so helpful and knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We are also so happy to hear you are enjoying your new 2017 Escape SE! Our #1 goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving in your new Escape! Thanks again, Hannah S. Online Customer Relations- Avis Ford bdc@avisford.com

• Very happy with my lease experience at Avis Ford

Nice, clean dealership. Wonderful F@Idepartment. Best salesperson ever. Jeremy Z listened and delivered as I requested.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Darcy! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• review

excellent experience with Larry Sirgany (service writer) and car was done on time and work done was done properly

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Perry! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Great Experience

Frank is helpful, takes time and answers all my questions. He doesn't rush me and has always found just what I wanted at the price I am willing to pay. He is consistent in his service and friendliness. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Hi Linda, Thank you for your feedback! We pride ourselves on providing great service to all of our customers, and Frank is certainly an asset to our team. We'll be sure to share your kind words with him. It's always nice to get positive reviews from our customers. We hope you're enjoying your new Fusion and we'll see you on the road! Thanks again, Hannah S. Online Customer Relations- Avis Ford bdc@avisford.com

• Great car buying experience

Great car buying experience from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Great car buying experience from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Hi Stephen, Thank you for your positive feedback. It's always great to hear nice things from our customers. It's our goal to consistently provide exceptional service, and I'm proud that Gary and the rest of the team were able to deliver. Thanks again, Hannah S. Online Customer Relations- Avis Ford bdc@avisford.com

• Avis Ford ??

Walt Simmons is the best! I always buy my cars from Avis Ford and I am never disappointmented with the service and professionalism of the staff. Sales manager Roy Williams is awesome!!! I differently always recommend Avis Ford to my friends and family.

Hi Courtney, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We're so glad Walter and Roy and the rest of the team were able to meet your needs. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction to all our customers so we're glad you're happy. We hope you're enjoying your new Taurus and we'll see you on the road! Thanks again, Hannah S. Online Customer Relations- Avis Ford bdc@avisford.com

• Go elsewhere

BAd customer service whenever you try to get an appointment or vehicle repaired. Even if your car is wobbling while driving they will get rude and direct you to call ford customer service, which is crazy since they are the ones who do the repairs.

Hi Mart, Thanks for your feedback. Sorry you had a negative experience while contacting the dealership. Customer Service is one of our main concerns, we apologize for directing you to another source of information. Would you mind contacting us directly with more information about your vehicle and intended repair? Thanks! Hannah S. Online Customer Relations-Avis Ford bdc@avisford.com 248-355-7500

• Ford Explorer

The service was fine although I didn't like the hassle I had to go through to get a loaner car

We appreciate your feedback, Evelyn. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Avis Ford Experience

Mike Williams gave me wonderful customer service. I love my new 2017 Ford Escape.

Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for your warm recommendation of Mike! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us and are enjoying your new Escape! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Thanks again, Hannah S. Online Customer Relations- Avis Ford bdc@avisford.com

• Ford Edge Leasing

James Lopes was very honest and through with research in finding me a vehicle to lease at the price and features that I wanted.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Stuart It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!