New 888-603-9428 Dealer Website
Used 888-602-5272 Email Dealer
Service 888-605-3536

Average based on 249 reviews.
  • Quick Lane employees

In the quick lane to get oil changes or work done under warranty has been excellent. I must say though that the car dealer's attitudes change after they sell you the car. That I am not IMPRESSED WITH AT ALL!

Hey Gene, Thank you for your generous review of our service department. We're sorry to hear you feel our employees' attitudes change once you've purchased a vehicle. One of our main goals is to give everyone who walks through our door the highest level of service possible, regardless of whether they've purchased a vehicle from us or not. We would encourage you to continue coming to our dealership whenever you need something so we can show you that this is truly the case.

• Great Service

Hi Pamela, We think Chris is pretty great too! We're so glad to hear he took awesome care of you and that your expectations were met.

Chris Fontes has always given excellent service for any problems that need to be taken care of. Chris works with our schedules of times to provide service. Chris goes the extra mile for us. He is one of the reasons we continue to come back for service for our Escape.

• Service

It was easy to make an appointment and bring my car in for "the works"

It was easy to make an appointment and bring my car in for "the works"

Hey Rebecca, We're glad our process was quick and easy for you - that's always our goal! We look forward to seeing you the next time your car needs servicing.

• customer

Hi Kenneth, Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing that our customers' expectations were met.

Stuart Parker did great. Don't see anything wrong with my F150. It's was well looked at and the service needed. Ready to make a trip out of town. Thanks, KM

• Excellent Service

I ended up buying a new car. Jamal was the best salesperson I've ever dealt with. Very knowledgeable, great personality, made me feel very comfortable and seemed to be up front and honest. It wasn't about just making a commission but really satisfying the customer. Jamal should sell ALL your cars. And I truly thank him for this experience .

Hey Denice, Thanks so much for buying a vehicle from us! We're so glad to hear you had such a great buying experience. If you need anything in the future, you know where to find us.

• Great service-great store

Service was great. The young man with whom we worked was very nice and accommodating. We will be back!

Hey Kathy, Thanks so much! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again next time you need your vehicle serviced.

• oil change

I called and made an appointment for 7:30 in the morning but I felt like it took a long time

Hey Tammy, We appreciate your positive review, but are sorry to hear that your service took longer than expected. Our goal is to always get it right the first time, and our service staff does take their time with a customer's vehicle to ensure everything is done with the utmost care. If there's anything you think we could do to improve experiences in the future, please feel free to reach out to us. We're always open to feedback.

• Great service!

Stuart was very helpful and took excellent care of me. I had to bring the car back for service because there was another problem with the car. He immediately set up another rental car and he got Enterprise to wave the deposit. He was professional and kind. In the event my car need service again, I will ask for him.

Hi Theresa, We're so glad to hear Stuart took such great care of you and appreciate your kind words. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

• GREAT SERVICE

chris did a GREAT JOB THE DEALERSHIP IS ALWAYS CLEAN AND WELL ORGANISED

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Rusty Eck Ford, Larry Nighswonger! If you ever need help, just give us a call.

chris did a GREAT JOB THE DEALERSHIP IS ALWAYS CLEAN AND WELL ORGANISED

• Superior Service, Exellent Facilities

I'm so happy to have the best buying experience. Rusty Eck Ford has a customer for life.

Hey Paul, That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled to hear about your great experience and look forward to seeing you at the dealership in the future.