242 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Philly Auto from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience!

From beginning to end this place went above and beyond for us. Luis was our salesman. He was the best! He was nice, personable and honest. You can tell everyone that works here is loyal. We had a pleasant experience. We came in looking at a 2009 Mercedes and left with a 2013 Audi. We will recommend this place to everyone we know. Thank you all for all your hard work!

• Not a good dealer, very unreliable and bad service

Customer Service here is terrible. Really awful. If I could have given ZERO stars, I would have. Every time I call, aside from Alberto, everyone there is EXTREMELY RUDE and CONDESCENDING. Alberto was the only one who actually talked WITH you. Not to you. Literally called and was dropped multiple times, they cannot locate inventory with the information provided from their own site or ads. They leave ads up days to weeks after a car has been sold. Just an awful place to work with. And I haven't even bought a car from them. LOL. I can only imagine what awful service they would provide if I actually gave them my business.

• Special client treatment

Luis alberto is great sales man i went looking for a 2010 bmw ended up with a 2014 baby! Come in and you will end up with a great car gl everybody

• Best place in the City!!!

Great Prices!!!Great quality cars!!!Best place in the city!!! I will recommend everyone!!! Thank you

• Philly auto is great.

I would recommend philly auto to family and friends. The whole staff pulled thru for me..ask for robinson he was great..

• Dinah was great!!!!!

Went to Philly Auto with the thought of driving home with a car. At first the process was a little rough because of my credit being an issue. But the guys over at Philly Auto made it happen for me and i drove away with the car of my choice. Special thanks to the staff at Philly Auto. Double special thanks to Dinah, love u girl!!!!

• Purchased vehicle, excellent customer service.

Mr. Robinson Gonzalez was great told you every thing you needed to know about vehicle. Would strongly recommend friends to come and purchase vehicle from Philly Auto.. This place is "Second to None".

• New car

We spoke to Gene on the phone before arrival. He had the car cleaned and ready to go. The staff was friendly and prompt. The process was quick and painless. I would definitely recommend them.

• Very Happy Customer

very happy with the customer service at philly auto.

very happy with the customer service at philly auto.

• AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

i found a 7 series bmw which was my dream car. i called in and had the pleasure of speaking with DINA! her amazing customer service i didn't think twice about buying. she had me in and out in 2 hours with my dream car!