393 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Philly Auto from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 14, 2019

I was looking Mercedes Benz 1 week ago, I was so tired and I found Philly Auto but the best part is I met Luis Alberto the best dealer ever, he is so professional... and he knows what really you want and he will show you what are you looking for, I bought my Mercedes Benz before to see 20 MB, the He showed me the right one my car of my dreams, He advices very good and his reward is to see you happy and satisfied.

March 25, 2019

I came into Philly Auto was turned at two previous dealerships I was treated with respect and everyone was so kind to me I love Philly Auto and will do... all my business here....

• January 5, 2019

Very happy with the inventory and sales staff. No haggle sale that allowed for some wiggle room. Salesman worked to find the best rate and deal. Excellent... communication. Prices are fair.

March 25, 2019

Darryl is a true gentleman and was so helpful in my purchase of a used BMW. I never thought a dealership cared until I met Darryl. I'm glad I stopped at... philly auto and will be advising everyone I know of the experience I had here.

March 22, 2019

My experience with philly auto and Yani was very good. They were very accommodating and friendly. They did their best to get me a good deal and the transaction... went very smoothly.

Paul Monte

(4.6) 19 reviews

Luiz Braga

Yani Kravvartitis

SALES CONSULTANT

February 22, 2019

I have been there to check one of their inventory and they been ok and they show me the car fax for the car is clean and once I start checking the vehicle... I find it has front and rear accidents and the repairs was really so bad and you can see the paint leaks on the car body, and when I went to the sales manager ge been disrespectful and he show how low is the dealership treat their customers, highly recommend don't even try to go there you will put yourself and your money in the wrong place

February 16, 2019

Made an appointment to look at a specific car .They called to confirm in the morning. Drove for 45 minutes. Get there and the car was sold yesterday apparently.... bathroom pipes are leaking piss on the floor, no soap in the dispenser. Hopefully you didn’t shake too many hands. Ewww

Yani Kravvartitis

SALES CONSULTANT

February 9, 2019

DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM HERE!!!! On 12/28/2018, I'm from OHIO and I went to purchase a Chevy Impala 2019 from Philly Auto In Philly, PA. I was issued... a temporary 60 day PA plate by the dealership. As I was checking over my paperwork, my sister noticed a discrepancy and she told the manager Derell, he proceeded to get agitated and stood up in my sisters face, Aggressively telling her he wasn't going to fix the paperwork. That it will be fine. I was told by the manager Derell Jenkins that once they receive the payment from USAA they will send my information to the OHIO Title & Reg for processing of my OHIO Plates & Title. USSA sent them payment right away. Almost 30 days past and I still haven't received my title. I called the dealership on Jan. 24th and spoke to a man in the finance dept (with a heavy accent) he proceeded to tell me that it's not his problem once the car is sold it can't be returned. He said, "YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME". After his unprofessional comment, I requested to speak to the person in charge of the title. He rudely transferred me to Luisa in the title the dept. She noticed that my paperwork hadn't been processed & told me that she is going to send the information to the Ohio DMV, and that they are going to send the Ohio plates to them & she would OVERNIGHT ME the plates by the next week. A week & a half later I called back because I never received anything from Luisa. This time I had my lender USAA on the phone on 3 way to figure out what's going on. Its Seems USAA never received my title from the dealership either. By the end of that call, the dealership told me that they processed the title thru a third party (they did not supply the name) & that it would take time. USAA told me that I have to stay on top of them to make sure they do their part. Its February 8th, I still have not received my Ohio title or plates. I called them today & spoke with Derell who told me finance could give me that info, but then refused to give me the Info to the "third party" stating that they (the dealership) cant contact them. There is something really shady going on and if they fraudulently sold me a car that didn't have a title, there's going to be serious consequences to be dealt with. SIDE NOTE: UNPROFESSIONAL MANAGER, UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF IN FINANCING, MY SALES PERSON LOUIS ALBERTO didn't know the first thing about processing my paperwork or about the car he was selling me, he was trying to rush us through the signing. Once you leave the lot with the car they wipe their hands of you. I live in Ohio so trying to contact them about my issues has been more work then any client should go thru. No one answers half the time you have to tirelessly call to get someone to pick up the phone. Then when they answer they are rude and deflect pointing fingers, pushing the buck off to someone else. This is a very shady establishment. If you don't want the headache I'm dealing with right now, I would stay clear of this place. Spending the extra money at a real accredited dealership eX: HONDA, CHEVY, Subaru is worth more than going through all the bullst I'm? going thru right now with these scam artist.

February 2, 2019

I am a first time buyer I have very poor credit. Luis and Leo worked hard to get a bank to approve me. They are very curtious and patient . I was approved... at a reasonable rate. I am very pleased with my new car. I went in within 3hrs i drove home in my new family car. Thank you Luis & Leo

Leo Koz

(4.3) 19 reviews

January 1, 2019

Benny helped me find a great used car. He helped me through the finance process and their team got me a great rate. Im very staid with the customer service... and inventory available. Great experience and would recommended to friends and family