Skip to main content

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed
2024 consumer dealer award View 3 awards
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Philly Auto from DealerRater.

Steven was absolutely the most sociable and patient

Steven was absolutely the most sociable and patient person I've met at a dealership. He took me through everything he was extremely receptive to all my questions and very knowledgeable in answering them. I'm extremely happy with my car, it’s in a great condition!!!

I enjoyed working with Steven.

I enjoyed working with Steven. He had answers to all of my questions and made financing an INFINITI Q50 such a simple process for me! I appreciate it very much and will be recommending him and this dealership to all.

Appreciate them for everything they did for me.

Appreciate them for everything they did for me. I was a bit anxious as a first-time buyer but they made the financing process a smooth journey!

Steven was fantastic at helping us purchase a BMW X3

Steven was fantastic at helping us purchase a BMW X3 during our last visit. He was very informative, patient, and understanding of our situation. Transparent service with your best interest in mind!

I was able to find reliable people that provided me with

I was able to find reliable people that provided me with a reliable vehicle for a decent price, and willing to work with me on my payments for affordability! They really brightened my day with this Kia Niro and I am very grateful for all the help! Thanks to Steven!!! The best.

Came to trade-in my honda civic.

Came to trade-in my honda civic. Steven was helping me out and I was pretty happy with the service. He did a nice job explaining the process and gave me decent price. Really nothing to complain about.

I was interested in getting a Land Rover Discovery Sport

I was interested in getting a Land Rover Discovery Sport so I came in to check it out. The moment I saw it - I knew, I was getting it! I was happy with the price and finalized the transaction the same day. As simple as that!

I have had the same car for 10 years and figured it was

I have had the same car for 10 years and figured it was time to get a different one. Steven helped me with the financing for a beutiful BMW 5 series that I saw on their site. It is just what I wanted and more, really an amazing car and it looks like new.

Happy to see that the cars are all as advertised on their

Happy to see that the cars are all as advertised on their site. I've been to a few diff dealerships and I've found that their models online look almost nothing like the ones in person. Very nice to see a dealership that actually cares and wants to be transparent with their customers.

cant imagine what would i do without them.

cant imagine what would i do without them. steven was a huge help when i needed assistance with finding a car for me. thank you again.