The Big Lot Car Credit

3.9

If you're in the market for a used car GO SEE LUPE

Lupe really knows his inventory and cares as much about getting you what you want as you do! I'm forever a Big Lot Car Credit customer! I recommend this dealer to EVERYONE! 🖤

Lupe was Awesome, Awesome service

Lupe was very helpful and got me in the right car after the problems I had with a previous car. They put me in a better car and I love it. Thanks lube, 👌 awesome job. I will recommend others here.

Customer

Staff is super friendly. Lupe was really helpful . The whole process was easy and quick. I recommend them for anyone looking for a vehicle.

Bad business

Only 30 days behind on payment and they repo. When offering to pay the full balance to stay current they denied payment. Even when a payment was made friday.

Ms happy car owner

I had Lupe helping us he was honest about the car and all the steps leading up to the sale. I told him the car i wanted they had one available he got me financed i drive off with my 2017 Impala ...i would recommend Lupe to anyone..great job Lupe👍

1.3

I was going to purchase a car and put a 500 dollar

I was going to purchase a car and put a 500 dollar deposit down , but when the loan wasn't approved I returned the car and was expecting my down payment returned,but instead Sam told me I will not receive my down payment back , so basically I would not purchase a car from big lots carcredit on prospect.

Dealer response

Thank you for your interest in the big lot car credit if we can be of any assistance , Please call Jeff @ 816/241/5100 Your Friends at The Big Lot

1.5

TAMISHA

I'm so upset with this car lot, I initially got a white Kia Sorento from them and it was horrible my heat didn't work and I couldn't get it fixed bcuz it was locked so it was expensive to fix and so I called them and they were going to charge me an arm and a leg to get it fixed when it was there fault in the first place. They should have never sold this car to me ! So I traded it in for a newer car eventually and this car is horrible too smh ive been having to spend SOO much money on it. It's a 2011 no way it should have this many problems on top of that I was told this car is a flood car and all of my parts are rusted!!! they will sale you ANY car just to get money and never fixes it without charging a arm and a leg Please do not come here !!!

Horrible experience

After buyin the car 4 months later we started having issues with our car. Took the car to the shop so many times. Transmission stopped working. A/C stopped functioning. Now that we are done paying the car they expect us to pay for a car tow to take the car to the dealership and get the little machine off.

4.5

I'm a new customer and I really needed something o

My experience so far has been awesome and the sales rep I had was awesome and he got me in and out fast great job

Worst company ever

Company is a scam sold me a totaled out car with airbags not working also let me drive off the lotvwith no insurance. Company can’t nevee keep employees , Sarah’s very rude also amber