Herb Gordon Nissan

1205 reviews

1205 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Gordon Nissan from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 18, 2020

Consistency doesn't do your svc reps Chase and Grant any justice.. I feel so like family with every visit, regardless the need ai just love visiting... this place 🙏

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope to be of service ...to you again! Take care!

November 5, 2020

The service rendered by the two best employees is fantastic! They both offer great customer service & they do their best to accommodate & assist customers!... Great employees!

Jasso, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope you continue t...o choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

• December 2, 2015

I purchased a 2016 Rogue from Herb Gordon. Bruce Kim, the internet manager made the sale. He was professional, friendly, courteous and, most importantly,... honest. He didn't knock the competition, he was low key and let the car sell itself. I have purchased many cars from many dealers including internet salespersons and none have been as good as Bruce. I was given slightly lower prices by dealers closer to me but Bruce made the difference and I bought form him.

Hi Alan! Herb Gordon Nissan is happy to hear that you had a great time working with Bruce Kim while purchasing your 2016, Nissan Rogue. We will certai...nly share your encouraging feedback with him! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or need any future vehicle assistance. We would be happy to help! Thanks so much, Herb Gordon Nissan.

November 5, 2020

Recalls and specialty issues significant to the Nissan vehicle, Herb Gordon Nissan has always been there for me through the years. Always there. Thank... you.

Roberto, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you have any furt...her questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

November 5, 2020

My Nissan Pathfinder had some issues while driving so called this service advisor called Chase (The Best) They hooked me up. I Would recommend everyone.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time... to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

October 29, 2020

Always get what I expect, which is exceptional service. Grant is always here and provides the best service. I can always count on herb Gordon Nissan. ...

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call... or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 27, 2020

Wonderful employees, great service. Im really happy and will continue to do business with this dealership. Glad that i came to herb Gordon nissan dealership....

Sergio Rivera

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 32 reviews

October 19, 2020

The agents are awesome they took good care of me and my car. They kept me in the loop and assisted however they could. Thanks

Hi, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Herb Gordon Nissan

October 19, 2020

Mr. King communicated early and often about what was going on and expected costs. Only wait was for paperwork to print and for them to bring around my... rental vehicle which was the newest model and he got me the maximum service at the lowest rate without bothering me with a bunch of calls to see if i wanted that. I just showed up and paid the small about vs what could have happenned if i didnt know better.

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Herb Gordon Nissan. Feel free to reach out to us if you need an...ything. Have a wonderful day.

Benjamin Peter

Sales Consultant

(4.7) 46 reviews

October 2, 2020

I have to say this dealership is more than a dealer, they're a family! If you looking for a car and great service stop here I Promise you won't be dissatisfied!... Ati Siasi is who I worked with and Muna Chango, I've been nothing but happy!

Myra, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Herb Gordon Nissan. If you ever need anything else from us, p...lease feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Mark Sonn