Herb Gordon Nissan

973 reviews

973 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Gordon Nissan from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2019

My experience was very good. Hassle free and sales person was very knowledge about the vehicle. Everything was prepared for me. Very pleasant experience... would highly recommend this dealership and sales person to anyone.

January 9, 2019

From the time I contacted Herb Gordon Nissan thru the purchase of my vehicle, the service was nothing less than great. Thank you for being understanding... and helping in anyway you could.

Mark Sonn

Finance Director

(4.9) 59 reviews

• December 2, 2015

I purchased a 2016 Rogue from Herb Gordon. Bruce Kim, the internet manager made the sale. He was professional, friendly, courteous and, most importantly,... honest. He didn't knock the competition, he was low key and let the car sell itself. I have purchased many cars from many dealers including internet salespersons and none have been as good as Bruce. I was given slightly lower prices by dealers closer to me but Bruce made the difference and I bought form him.

Hi Alan! Herb Gordon Nissan is happy to hear that you had a great time working with Bruce Kim while purchasing your 2016, Nissan Rogue. We will certai...nly share your encouraging feedback with him! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or need any future vehicle assistance. We would be happy to help! Thanks so much, Herb Gordon Nissan.

January 2, 2019

Just leased a new Nissan Rogue Sport after exchanging emails with Aaron. Was referred to Herb Gordon by USAA and Aaron was very helpful. He assigned Sergio... to me when I got there and it was a smooth experience. Turned in my current lease and left with a 2018 Rogue Sport in record time. Cathleen in finance was great, best experience in a long time at a dealership.

Congratulations on your new Nissan Rouge Sport! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the ti...me to leave us this information about your recent visit. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Herb Gordon Nissan

Sergio Rivera

(5.0) 20 reviews

January 1, 2019

Akeem was a great salesperson. He made sure my needs were met and had lots of patience! I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Thanks for leaving this great review! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Benjamin Peter

(4.8) 32 reviews

December 31, 2018

From our very first conversation, Sven did an outstanding job listening to my ideas and thoughts in narrowing down the car of my choice. He was patient... and honest. I never felt rushed in the process and left satisfied with my final choice and overall experience.

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you....

December 31, 2018

I purchase a new Rogue At Herb Gordon and am very happy. Sven give me a Good price and i will be coming back to buy again when we are ready for a trade-in.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

December 31, 2018

Sven was a complete pleasure to work with. Knowledgeable, friendly and passionate about customer service and EV's. We would recommend anyone to him and... the team Herb Gordon.

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

December 28, 2018

Switched all my car service needs here due to their patience, thoroughness & service. Lynn was great, very helpful & kept me well informed during the... process of my repair.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or... stop by. Have an awesome day!

Lynn Fritz

SERVICE ADVISOR

(5.0) 110 reviews

December 26, 2018

As a first-time car buyer, my experience with this dealership was amazing. They broke the process down very effectively and were with me every step of... the way. From answering all of my questions at all times of the day and night, to helping me find a price that best fit my budget, I felt very welcomed and supported throughout the entire process. Their customer service definitely swayed me their way when it came to making final decisions.

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enj...oyed your experience here at Herb Gordon Nissan!

Sergio Rivera