2019 Acura RDX consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2019 RDX Acura
Shop the 2019 RDX Acura
4.4

So far everything we expect from Acura

We test drove a lot of other makes and models, the RDX checked of all the boxes, reliable, good resale value, up to date style and technology, and drives like a luxury brand should ride.

My dream car

This car met all of my needs it’s beautiful reliable comfortable. I love the panoramic sunroof and heated seats and the beige leather. I’m very happy with my new car.

Absolutely love the car so far

This car meets and exceeds my expectations. My wife and I are very pleased and love driving it. Smooth ride, comfortable, very safe ratings, which were all important to us.

Not one problem to date (2 years in)

This is a great smaller SUV. I get compliments on mine and how it looks still after 2 years of ownership! I do like the sportiness of the A-spec over the chromed out other versions, but that's just me. I use this around town and in the mountains, including some dirt/bumpy fire roads. I wouldn't call it off roading, but off pavement. The AWD handles flawlessly, which is great. Very peppy for a 4 cyl SUV. Plenty of torque to get it moving and gets upper 20's on the HWY. I do have some quirky issues with Apple CarPlay, but it has gotten better with their updates and I know that some of that can be placed on Apple's updates as well. I use it to haul mountain bikes, kids, my German Shepherd and general stuff back and forth from Raleigh to the Mountains. I have been in snow once, without issue - hey NC doesn't get snow often! I'd buy this car gain, except I wouldn't mind the larger sized MDX. However, we already have a Honda Pilot. The tradeoff is my RDX is way sportier to drive than the Pilot. Mechanically, I have had Zero issues with 32,000 miles on it.

Nice vehicle

Like the driving experience the vehicle offers and the tech. Good quality and it has been reliable. The SH-AWD system is great for all road/weather conditions.

4.1

Very Stylish

This car is my pride and joy. I got it used, but with very low mileage. I have had almost zero problems since the date of purchase, and love showing it off around town.

First import after owning 10+ vehicles

Bought a certified used RDX A-Spec. Awesome compact suv for the family. Lots of tec. Beautiful inside and out. Perfect level of sporty and luxury. My only knock on it so far is I wish it had a digital read out of the speed. Haven’t had to look at a needle in over 10 years.

Gorgeous vehicle

The car was exactly what I was looking for. Very comfortable and great quality. I feel very good about my purchase today. Highly recommend this car

Great Car!

I love this car— inside and out. No complaints or regrets. Acura made styling changes to this model, as well as a different engine than prior years. Both were appreciated improvements.

One of my favorite car I owe so far.

This car meet all of my need. It’s reliable and safe plenty of room. Love the trunk for grocery.it’s very comfortable and loaded with technology.