2019 Acura RDX consumer reviews

side view of 2019 RDX Acura
Explore the 2019 Acura RDX
Shop the 2019 Acura RDX

First Acura

Overall a great vehicle inside and out. Powerful motor for just a 4 cylinder engine. Quiet interior while driving. Soft and cushy seats. Large panoramic sunroof. Only downside is the trackpad for the infotainment system. Would prefer a touch screen. Extremely happy with this vehicle.

Gorgeous car

It is a great smaller suv, absolutely love this car so far, it is very comfortable with a smooth ride, also I would like to thank the salesman David Hernandez for everything you did for me you are the best bro

Great Car. I wish that I upgraded to 2021 A-Spec

This car was comfortable, reliable, fun to drive, and very practical. It was a lease, and I only drove it for 2 years before being approached by the dealer to upgrade into a 2021. I wanted initially to get the A-Spec which looks great, but they didn't have my color selection, so I decided on the 2021 TLX A-Spec. instead. Also great car, but the RDX was much more comfortable and practical, and had less noise issues...

4.4

So far everything we expect from Acura

We test drove a lot of other makes and models, the RDX checked of all the boxes, reliable, good resale value, up to date style and technology, and drives like a luxury brand should ride.

My dream car

This car met all of my needs it’s beautiful reliable comfortable. I love the panoramic sunroof and heated seats and the beige leather. I’m very happy with my new car.

Absolutely love the car so far

This car meets and exceeds my expectations. My wife and I are very pleased and love driving it. Smooth ride, comfortable, very safe ratings, which were all important to us.

Not one problem to date (2 years in)

This is a great smaller SUV. I get compliments on mine and how it looks still after 2 years of ownership! I do like the sportiness of the A-spec over the chromed out other versions, but that's just me. I use this around town and in the mountains, including some dirt/bumpy fire roads. I wouldn't call it off roading, but off pavement. The AWD handles flawlessly, which is great. Very peppy for a 4 cyl SUV. Plenty of torque to get it moving and gets upper 20's on the HWY. I do have some quirky issues with Apple CarPlay, but it has gotten better with their updates and I know that some of that can be placed on Apple's updates as well. I use it to haul mountain bikes, kids, my German Shepherd and general stuff back and forth from Raleigh to the Mountains. I have been in snow once, without issue - hey NC doesn't get snow often! I'd buy this car gain, except I wouldn't mind the larger sized MDX. However, we already have a Honda Pilot. The tradeoff is my RDX is way sportier to drive than the Pilot. Mechanically, I have had Zero issues with 32,000 miles on it.

Nice vehicle

Like the driving experience the vehicle offers and the tech. Good quality and it has been reliable. The SH-AWD system is great for all road/weather conditions.

4.1

Very Stylish

This car is my pride and joy. I got it used, but with very low mileage. I have had almost zero problems since the date of purchase, and love showing it off around town.

First import after owning 10+ vehicles

Bought a certified used RDX A-Spec. Awesome compact suv for the family. Lots of tec. Beautiful inside and out. Perfect level of sporty and luxury. My only knock on it so far is I wish it had a digital read out of the speed. Haven’t had to look at a needle in over 10 years.