2019 RDX

Reviews Summary

2019 Acura RDX
4.9 out of 5 starsExterior Styling

All Reviews

WOW! test drive one and you WILL buy it!

by JoannPA on June 22, 2018

I owned a 2016 RDX and was very happy with the 6 cylinder. In my previous life I always drive sports cars. Going to a 6 was hard for me and the 4 cylinder never impressed me. However, although I loved my 2016 RDX I loved the looks of the 2019 but never thought the 4 cylinder would work for me. I was seriously wrong. I had poor expectations and all I can say is when I drove this 4 cylinder it was EXCITING!! Two hours later I owned one! I am not an impulsive driver and I did my homework before purchasing the 2019 Advance model but I test drove a Tech Model. I am sure the base model is just as impressive to drive but I couldn't resist the Advance Model for its beauty, sound system, and the few extra's for comfort above the Tech model. All I can say is test drive one and you Will Definitely buy it if you are in the market for a mid size SUV although this one is a lot larger than its predecessors. It beat the Lexus, BMW, Audi , Stelvio & Mercedes in the same category and I test drove them all. The infotainment system took me 2 days to customize and get the feel of it. It looks intimidating but it is relatively simple and the best voice recognition I've experienced yet. Voice recognition for everything is so good I rarely take my eyes off the road or use the touchpad. Its that good! The touchpad is also easy to use without taking your eyes off the road. Heads up display has a lot of options with apps. Another reason not to take your eyes off the road. To sum it up... WOW!! Acura you've truly made an amazing vehicle and all I can say is Thank You!!! You all involved in this vehicle deserve a lot of Credit! I have never written a review in my life and I have owned a lot of cars but this car needed to be written about! If you don't put this car on your list, you are truly missing out on a Fantastic Vehicle!!

Luxury Comfort At and Affordable Price

by ReformedMercedesOwner from Lake Oswego, OR on June 9, 2018

I have driven only Mercedes for the last 10 years. They are safe, reliable and comfortable. I was blown away at the Accura. Comfort, drive options and style all in one at much less than I would normally pay for. Mercedes. It is a great car.

In it for the long haul

by Tiger95 from Lexington on June 5, 2018

This car checked everything on our list even price. Even better than I expected. Great car buying experience also. Plan to keep it a very long time.

Real Value for the Money

by Ryan D Miller on June 30, 2018

Great crossover with some of the most advance tech in this price range. Well thought out space and storage that accommodates every day life, all in a fun to drive vehicle.

Love my new Acura.

by Anna from Fl on July 2, 2018

Good reliable car, stylish, new features that I really like! Front and back sensors as well lane departure sign. Very economical too. Love red color that was not available previously.

Acura Steps it Up!

by DesignerTom from Northern NJ on July 11, 2018

This is my 4th Acura, and after a so-so 2016 RDX the 2019 RDX takes it into a whole new class. Great overall styling, an excellent interior, and packed with the latest tech that Acura used to be know for. That would be good enough, but the value for dollar equation hits it out of the park. The performance with SH-AWD is sports-car-like, especially in Sport+ mode. I wish there was a hybrid, or better mileage overall, but that's one of the few weak spots in a very well executed CUV that's the right size and price, and holds up well next to competitors at $10,000 more.

Love the room inside of our new Accura RDX!

by Darrell M. Gutz from Pomeroy, Iowa on June 26, 2018

We love our new Accura as it floats down the highway! Love the new sky roof as well as the computer screen which changed from our 2018 RDX! Love to win the lovely prize you are offering so kindly!!!

very sporty vehicle

by papapdiddy from rochester Ny on July 10, 2018

This car was everything my wife and I were looking for in an SUV. Very quiet ride, luxury feel but still very sporty looking.The RDX Aspec is a fabulous vehicle.