2000 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

$19,070 starting MSRP
side view of 2000 Blazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2000 Chevrolet Blazer

Great car

400,000 miles on original engine, transmission and exhaust system !!! It's a 5 speed with original clutch. Fuel pump failed once, replaced rear shackle, starter and alternator.

The 2nd most reliable vehicle I owned

This truck has / is still living up to my expectations. Overall great truck. Purchased used then ended up replacing the engine and through the years it's been minor parts. I keep it tuned up ,oil changed and it runs great has 121,830 miles.

Most reliable vehicle I've ever owned.

This car has meet all of my personal needs. Comfort, style, dependability. I've even hauled 12 pieces of plywood on the top rack. I'm extremely hard on vehicles. This vehicle has exceeded all of my expectations.

Excellent Automobile

The best I have ever own it is sturdy reliable for my first SUV which I have owen for 6 years so far only problem I had with it was transmission selenoid one had to be replaced but the mechanic replaced both for $150

Best 4x4 I've owned

This has been a reliable SUV. Its been stored for the past 5 years and is in very good shape. Its ready to drive away.

Sharp

This car has done all I ask. Has good speed pickup, braking power physicaly in very good shape. 4wd everything works. H3ave all work orders.

4.4

The most reliable vehichle I have ever owned

Next to my 3/4 ton pickup this is the most useful & clean vehicle and has met all my needs. It has been well maintained.

2000 blazer very reliable

This vehicle did very well for us. it was used mostly by my wife for traveling to work. She put approximately 25000 thousand miles a year on it. Vehicle had around 42000 miles on it when we bought it, needless to say she was not very happy when engine failed at 301,000 miles. She really liked vehicle as it did well in snow. Original transmission and engine.

4.3

Most reliable vehicle i have ever owned!!!

I can honestly say that my 2004 chevrolet blazer ls 2wd is the most reliable and trust worthy vehicle i have owned since my first truck(81c10 i built up)! I live in a swampy terrain area so i put some decent a high way a/t tires on it and i have put my blazer thru situations as to where my 4x4 buddy wouldnt go cause he was scared of what he had but it has tackled every single obstical i personally thrown at it! Ive had alot of good drunken times ridin down some trail or finding a little donut spot and bustin a few dirt rings with your sport utility vehicle. I have 175000 mile on it i got it when it had abt 85000 and shortly after i purchased the fuel pump went out i replaced that along with its wiring head ache but other then that i have had no issues out of this vehicle. After my good times in the woods its always started in the cold morning to get me to work and my wife drove it for abt 9 months when her car got hit its been ole reliable they say all manufacturers make well made vehicles but they also make garbage vehicles. The one i purchased turned in my favor and turned out to be a excellent made vehicle. Suspention probably last abt 135000 with riding out in mud and sand and donuts and playing around till wheel bearings and ball joints and everything else bushing wise needs replacing but thats what happens when u wanna play hahaha. Regular maitnance and she purrs u take care of it and it will take care of u my abs brake control module went bad on me abt a yr ago and i took the fuse for it out so no power brakes and abs and parking brake lights and o2 sensors are throwing a service engine soon light other. Little simple things that are not necessarily needed gave out. I love my blazer

4.4

I Love My Blazer

I bought my used 2000 Blazer LT as a secondary vehicle for winter (I also own a 2002 Monte Carlo SS), and I love it. It had 126,000 miles on it last year, and so far I have added another 10,000 miles of my own, The Blazer runs beautifully as a truck with a relatively stiff, not floaty, suspension, which I prefer. I also love that it has an Auto 4WD setting which drives in 2WD until slippage is detected for which it then switches to 4WD. I highly recommend this truck if one be found in good mechanical condition like mine.