2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Always reliable Chevy Silverado

by from Michigan on September 10, 2017

Anytime I need to use my silverado, I know it will always start and do the job; whether it is my daily driving or pulling someone out of a ditch on Christmas in 4 feet of snow. Without fail, most power for the money and reliable truck I've owned. Also, the interior design exceeded my expectations, considering it is an older vehicle. The heated and automatic front seats plus very the spacious seating throughout the true is also a very nice addition to the overall comfortable feel of the truck. In conclusion, the 2000 Chevy Silverado is a wonderfully designed truck that drives smooth, feels safe, and is always dependable.

Very reliable 5.3 4x4

by from Massachusetts on August 19, 2017

18 years old and still running strong. I had about 200000 miles on it before I had to do anything with the tranny. Have almost 250000 on it now and not concerned in the least. Did need to do some body work but that's to be expected in new england

Surprised for a pickup

by from Greenwood, Mo on August 10, 2017

Most comfortable pickup I've owned. Plenty of power 5.3 V8 3door extended cab. LT trim, Z71pkg. 4x4

best vehicle i ever owned

by on July 31, 2017

this vehicle is a very dependable vehicle, i have owned mine for 8 or 9 months and havent had a single problem out of it

Most Awesome Truck I've Driven

by from Cadiz, KY on July 19, 2017

This truck makes me feel young, its a wonderful summer truck and reliable in the winter as well. Tons of power!!!

Great work truck

by from on May 19, 2017

Great work truck for towing and storing tools/materials . It has bed cover to keep tools from weather. Leather in pretty good condition. Has back seats for workers and tools/materials.

Uses car for Towing

Fantastic truck. Ran amazingly at 17 years old.

by from Illinois on March 2, 2017

The biggest thing I loved about my truck was how dependable it was and how resilient it is to pounding as it was my daily driver in highschool and fist year of college. A couple things needed to be replaced but that's completely normal for any vehicle that has over 100,000 miles and has 17 years on it. Other than that I would definitely buy a 2000 Silverado again because no matter what you use it for, it's a great vehicle

Great truck.

by from on December 2, 2016

I got my 2000 for $1700, a few things were wrong with it, but it is to be expected of an old truck. Anyways mine is an LS with the 5.3 Vortec and 4 speed transmission. Love this truck, wouldn't trade it for the world. It's reliable, tough, the 4wd is excellent, and with a few performance upgrades its a fun truck to play with. I currently have an XYZ 4" cold air intake and an off brand of magnaflow cat-back exhaust system. The cause of this was more playing with the now 17 year old truck. Which for as old as it is, I was pleasantly surprised on how fast and how well it handles the acceleration and messing around that i do with it. Really a great truck, i definetley reccomend it. Only issue to watch out for is rust, rusty undercarriages are common with old Chevys.

GREAT TRUCK

by from ROCHESTER,NY on February 4, 2014

GREAT TRUCK,VERY SOLID NO RUST,VERY HAPPY WITH HOW IT RUNS,BOTH KEN AND EDDIE ARE VERY NICE AND HONEST PEOPLE.GREAT PRICE FOR THE TRUCK,Z71 4X4 HAS EVERYTHING I NEED,THANKS AGAIN FOR A VERY NICE TRUCK FOR A GREAT PRICE.

Pracically reliable

by from Addison, TX on November 24, 2012

How exciting is buying a 12 year old truck? Compared to most of the 20+ vehicles I have owned, not very. But, at this point in myinife, I can only have one vehicle, and the Silverado can accomplish everything I need it to. Sure, it lacks the performance and elegance of some of my favorite cars, but it is a practical, versitile machine that will go many more miles.