2018 Chrysler 300

Best full-size car on the road !

by from Loudonville. New York on October 20, 2017

The Chrysler 300 is the most beautiful and comfortable large (full-size) car on the road. In my opinion, the only minor feature that may need improvement consists of the rear lights. They should be more elegant and similar to some competitor's full-size cars. What about the emblem or logo of the car on the hood???

runs like a deer

by from texas on November 14, 2017

buy when if you can get the deal great value. great look love it buy/buy buy best all around car even my wife loves it. will get another. can not what

A very nice ride!

by from Buffalo, MN on November 16, 2017

I have owned a 300 C for about 8 years. This is the 300S. It drives very nice but does not have the Hemi. So far I have not missed it but it has only been about a week that I've been driving it. I can already tell it gets better gas millage so I am happy about that. The features are great but it is taking me a while to figure out everything it has because there are so many! It is roomy and very quiet driving down the road. The stereo is very nice and there are lots of options that go along with that. No CD player. Kinda surprised about that but I can just use my Pandora or Sirius. I guess that is not in a lot of new vehicles. You can also customize a lot of things on this car. I like that. The panoramic moon roof is beautiful! The back up camera display is really a great thing. You can see if something is behind the car and it really does help you back up with the lines showing you where you are! It really lets you see a lot with that huge information screen. There are a lot of safety features on this car. Blind spot monitoring, Park assist system, a lot of sensors that tell you if something is getting to close. So over all it seems like a very nice car with many features and a beautiful smooth ride. So far I am very happy driving it.