2018 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

$26,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Pacifica Chrysler
Explore the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica

So far so good.....only oil and gas so far.

If your not to prissy to own a minivan this is it! Luxury at its finest for a van. Comparable to a caddy. Entertainment is good.

GREAT FAMILY VAN!

YOU WILL LOVE THE ADDED ROOM BEHIND THE THIRD ROW! NOT MANY SUV'S OFFER THAT MUCH SPACE.... GREAT FOR ROAD TRIPS, KIDS SPORTS ACTIVITIES AND THAT OCCASIONAL STOP AT HOME DEPOT FOR LARGE OBJECTS!

4.3

Great family car

We always own a minivan, we think they are great for families, the new Paficia is very nice the only thing we dislike is the auto start/stop feature

We have only had it 2 days.

This vehicle meet all our needs. Roomy enough to hold 4 carseats for our grandchildren with easy excise for moving in between 2nd and 3rd rows.

Comfortable/ able to move lots of cargo with style

We like this vehicle since it is great for vacations and would definitely purchase it again. It is very comfortable and lots of room. It is a great value for the purchase price.

2 years and I love it.

I've had this Pacifica Limited for two years now and love it's practicality, comfort, performance, and reliability. Only problem I had was with the electronic rear seat fold down feature which the dealership repaired with a onboard computer update that they performed while I had it in for an oil change. The dealership also took care of two recalls while in for oil change. The recall items were minor and did not impact performance at all. Road feel and handling is great. Automatic braking saved me from possible minor fender benders due to my inatentivness twice. Love this car and would buy it again in a second.

I LOVE MY PURCHASE

This car met all my needs and then some. Has tons of options on the car that I never even knew existed. LOVE MY NEW VEHICLE

Great Family Vehicle

We have had Chrysler minivans since 1988 - Doge Caravans, Plymouth Voyager & Chrysler Town & Country . We have always been pleased with the sustainability and style of the minivan from Chrysler. We chose the Ocean Blue Touring L. It is just a beautiful looking van with lots of technology perks.

one of the sharpest looking minivans on the road

The van has good cargo capacity plus good looks. The ride is very comfortable. The van also drives like a much smaller car and the handling is very good. The interior is also very quiet.

Just drove it home. Rides nice.

So far we like it. Just bought it. Rides nice! The stereo sounds great. We love having two sides for the heat and air-condition. My wife loves that.