2018 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

$26,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Pacifica Chrysler
Explore the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica

Best gas efficient family vehicle

Love this van. It’s exactly what we were looking for and fuel efficient. Fits our children and dog. We have had it for a few weeks and only used half a tank of gas. We drive mostly only the 30mile charge

2.4

You'll Regret this Purchase

This car is terrible. I have owned it for 1 year. In this time, I have had to take it in for 5 recalls. In addition to these recalls, I have had to take the car in for a check engine light, ignition malfunction, door seal problems, traction control malfunction, and the radio/navigation system automatically shuts off randomly while driving (they won't do anything about this because it doesn't happen when they test it in the shop). If I wanted to be without a car and have it in the shop twice a month I could have spent 1/4 the price on a 20 year old car. The price of the van may be tempting compared to other vans but IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

LOVE THIS VAN

This the best car I have ever had we love driving and all the features too. Loaded down with 6 to 8 people I still get awesome MPG !! BEST ONE EVER !!

2.9

Disappointed on the electronics

Bought car brand new a year ago. First week the dash cam/radio/gps screen messed up. Brought it to dealer who said it was a software issue and needed update. Did not fix it. It has worked intermittently the whole time we have owned it until now where it hardly works. Brought it back to dealer who now said it's bad and it is not covered under warranty and will cost $700 for parts not including labor. Forutunetly we bought an extended warranty but it costs us $100 for a deductible. The start/stop function quit working . Turns out to be a bad auxiliary battery to the system not covered by any warranty and is $200. If we hadn't purchased an extended warranty we would be out 1k for a car a year old. I have owned many cars and between the last 3 cars (Toyota 04, Mini 2014, Nissan 2015) I have not put that much money into all 3 vehicles combined outside of routine maintence. I would not recommend this car as a family vehicle.

Super Comfortable Easy Driving Van

I am loving this van. Seats are so comfortable. Stow and go seating is so handy and easy to use. Apple Car Play is a wonderful feature for using maps shows up on car screen and speaks through radio. Phone calls can be done through voice command and radio speakers if necessary. Love the Luxurious interior and features. Van handles nice has good pickup and gets good gas mileage. Super happy with our purchase!

Great upgrade

Super upgrade from my "07 Hyundai Entourage. Going to use it as my retirement touring vehicle. We bought it for space, comfort, and ease in dealing with the seats.

LICCARDI MOTORS, GREEN BROOK, GO SEE ANTHONY

This car is exactly what we were looking for. Vehicle is perfect for our family and Anthony Robinson was outstanding. He made the process seamless and easy.

2.1

Rolls backward while in drive

My 2018 Pacifica has been repeatedly taken to 2 dealerships for days, weeks, once they had it a month! At 1st dealership employee duplicated it rolling backward while in drive (more than once) on a test drive. Chrysler said they’d buy it back, didn’t happen. 2nd dealership did not duplicate it, but did fix other issues such as back up camera coming on and dial gear shift jumping into R while driving on the highway, brakes, and radio with grounding the battery. Dealership managers say their hands are tied by Chrysler, I think their fingers are broken since they don’t return phone calls! This vehicle is an unsafe van that my family and I are stuck with. Chrysler has shown they do not care!

replaced our 03 T&C van

A new version for our old T&C van, with new safety features, better mileage, and electronics. Hope this one will last us for 16 years as our last one did.

Love driving my Pacifica

Love this van!! Plenty of room and space!! Very reliable and great for going on trips!! I can see my family going on plenty of trips!!