2018 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Pacifica Chrysler
Explore the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica

Most spacious van

Great leg room, very nice vehicle to drive, only thing I would like is more usb or charging ports for the back of the van. I have three teenage boys that need to charge their cell phones all the time.

Sleekest Van our there

This van is loaded and the value compared to a Honda Odyssey is amazing. First, it’s cheaper than Odysseys. Second, they have dual TVs whereas Honda just had one in the middle-guaranteed fighting between the kids. The Pacific has Navi, remote start and awesome Stow and Go feature for us campers. So happy I chose this van and love to drive it. The controls are smooth and it looks sleek too.

Super convenient for a growing family of 5.

Love the limited trim as it was chock-full of added saftey features that i never realized i was missing before. With a 3 and 5 year old in car seats its nice to be able to control the temperature, screens, and power doors from the front seat. Can't say enough great things about this vehicle.

Happy minivan owner

I’ve had Chrysler minivans in the past when we were raising our children. Today my wife and I are much older now and our grandchildren are very important to us. Additionally, our parents are currently unable to drive. My wife babysits several times a week and she chauffeurs her parents to their doctor appointments, shopping, and events. This vehicle will certainly serve its purpose in comfort, ease of access, and in safety. We are very pleased.

Love my Pacifica

This minivan rates high in my book. The exterior style is sleek and the interior is very spacious. This is our 5th Minivan and it is so roomy up front. I was surprised at the acceleration. Handles well in snow. Feel very safe in it.

Owned a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica, Great Service!!

2006 Rear ended while stopped at a red light. Totaled I would never consider anything else but a Chrysler Pacifica. Very Reliable, great gas mileage, plenty of leg room. All the safety features.

4.1

Never thought I'd own a van

This van is a game changer. It's so handy for our growing family. The stow and go feature is wonderful. You can even store things in the compartment when the seat is upright.

1.0

It hasn’t worked since the day I bought it.

Terrible! Broken since day one!! I drive it home, day after every light lit up on the dash board. It just randomly shuts off and won’t start back up! The check engine light is on at only 13,000 miles, the rotors are bad already. Worst vehicle I’ve ever owned!

New Chrysler Pacifica

I was looking for a SUV, test drove the van because I thought it would be easier for my dog to get into and loved it!

BIG FAMILY THIS IS YOUR GO TO MINIVAN

i first test drove this van on 09-26-2019 i originally gave it a 7 out of 10 but on 12-02-2019 i was in need of a minivan on account of having 7 fur babies the MRS. & i chose this as our forever family ride this is by far the best and most decked out minivan i have ever set my eyes upon we bought it used it was a one family minivan that was owned by a family of 4 there are absolutely no issuses or flaws on this van but if your looking for an ideal family minivan go for the #1 most and best minivan on the roads