2018 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

$26,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Pacifica Chrysler
Explore the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica

Here you have an 8 seated family car.

Fantastic Family Car where you have space for all. The 3 row of seats are really good and adults can easily have their legs. Everything works perfect and I can absolute recommend my Pacfica.

3.3

DO NOT TOW WITH THIS VEHICLE

This is a dream vehicle until you try to tow. It chugs something awful and subsequently sways. The transmission is constantly trying to find out what gear it should be be in so it changes gears constantly. The mpg dropped 15 mpg because of the tremendous drag on the engine. With only 28,000 miles on it we are afraid to tow our 2000 lb camper even with a factory tow package.

4.0

Great car

It is the newest car I’ve owned. Drives smooth. I’ve got a lot to get used to with all these new features. Better gas mileage then I am used to.

Most space and speed

You know I always thought minivans are slow and boring. Not this one!! It has speed and a lot of space. I got this van because I thought our Family was going to grow. I need to purchase a small vehicle.

4.4

Useful features at good price

I Chose this model based on extensive research for features, performance, and price. Despite a few quirk and anomalies, the car has met my expectations.

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Purchase

We have only had the vehicle for a few weeks but so far it has done well. The comfort and handling have been great and we enjoy all of the features.

Good car, reliable so far

I purchased the car in 2018, good car, reliable so far, meets all of my needs, great leg room, great visibility, great comfort, I like the automatic doors, the ease of putting the back seats down giving more room if needed. Love mini vans, like that they are easy to get in and out of car and can hold 7 people comfortably.

Granddaughter loves this van she is 3 going on 20

Awesome vehicle I would recommend this type of vehicle to just about anyone who has kids or want something a little different to run around in , great gas mileage also

So far so good

Coming up on two years and haven’t needed anything but an oil change and tire rotation so far. The Pacifica runs great drives beautifully and has tons of room for our four kids. Say what you will about a minivan it’s the only way to go when you have a large family. No climbing in and out of that 3rd row, walk in and roll! I rarely drive it but when I do I enjoy it. It’s my wife’s car and she loves it especially the leather heated steering wheel in the winter and the beautiful leather seats that are also heated. All of the safety features are also awesome. The blind spot detection 360 camera the adaptive cruise control and even the lane detection. You also can’t beat the interior touchscreen. I get kind of jealous when I get in that thing because my 2012 ram doesn’t have any of those features but now I want them all!

4.0

too many trips to dealer for starter repair

This is the first van we've ever owned that people compliment us. We purchased it with only 1600 miles. We love everything about this van but we will be trading for an Odyssey as soon as the 2020s come out. This van is constantly at the dealer's because we've had so many issues with the starter. The problem began almost at the beginning. They now tell me they've run out of ideas for fixing it. It refuses to start initially but oddly enough after a fix, it will work fine for about a month and start all over. I'm afraid one day it just won't start at all. I should also mention, the gps is unreliable as well but they haven't fixed that either.