2020 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

$34,045 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Pacifica Chrysler
Explore the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica

This is 2nd Chrysler Pacifica I have owned.

Love it, it is 2nd Pacifica I have owned. We put the center seats down, load it up and take to florida in the winter.

Not your dad’s van man!

Well thought out in so many ways Executed with precision A joy to drive town country freeway miles it loves than all Our second Pacifica even better than our first

2.9

If you want car constantly in shop

Having owned this car since its first release, I will say that this van is the biggest piece of junk I’ve ever owned and has caused my family and I nothing but problems since day 1 of owning. Electrical issues, transmission issues, breaking issues, paint bubbling and hood rusting under paint (known issue for car), my car alone this year has been at the dealership for 6 months straight. Chrysler has no fixes for the many electrical issues it has, has no fix for the car feeling like you are getting rear ended every time you stop from the transmission jolting car forward, the sliding doors making loud noises and not opening or closing when pushing buttons. This car is sure to disappoint your family. It’s so bad we are starting process to sue the manufacture.

Most comfortable car I ever owned

The exterior styling Is absolutely perfect. The interior is very comfortable and spacious. With the second and third row seat able to be stowed in the floor it adds a lot of cargo room. The controls to navigate the radio, heated steering wheel and seats, the Bluetooth pairing is very easy. I highly recommend this vehicle my kids love it.

Great Car

This is a great family car. Compared many other competitors and got this one. I never turned back so far. The car is conformable and has good space

Very roomy comfortable vehicle

Starting with I don't hit my head sliding in, this roomy comfortable vehicle is all I hoped for.Quiet ride at highway speeds, (I don't hear any clunking when trans shifts)excellent all around visibility,seating and steering wheel heated,radio has good all around sound and controls easy to use. Gas mileage came in at 32.9 on all highway driving by keeping speed between 65-70and rpms below 2k.The stow&go seating has no comparison with other minivans. I've wrestled with other seating and it's not worth the effort. My 4th chrysler minivan product but this is by far the best.

Responsive and love the design.

The van rides so smooth and is very responsive. There is plenty of head and leg room. The only flaw is that there is no accessible storage in console. The storage is under the console and no way to contain it.

Reliable

I especially love the interior design and sleek look of the Pacifica. Look forward to learning about all the gadgets available in the van. Had an excellent experience with dealing with Bob Cook our salesman.

Very reliable

Very reliable and many safety features lots of leg room, heated and vented seats. Assisted parking. Many cameras..front, side and rear. Very easy to drive and park.

Most safety features on a car we have ever owned.

This car met all of my husbands needs. He suffered a stroke two years ago. The Chrysler is easy for him to get in and out of. We love the vented and heated seats. He loves all the safety features.