2020 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

$34,045 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Pacifica Chrysler
Explore the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica

Best family vehicle I know!

This van is exceeding my expectations. There is ample leg room, the stow and go seats are easier with every iteration of the vehicle, the tech features are good, and the ride is comfortable.

Best car for kids & XL dogs!

There are only 2 vans on the market where you can fold & stow both the 2nd and 3rd-row seats: the Chrysler Pacifica and Dodge Caravan. No need to lift heavy seats out of the car & trying to figure out where to store seats. I chose the Pacifica as it's stylish (for a van) and has fantastic legroom in the 1st row (the Caravan is exceptionally outdated). The interior storage is terrific, the technology is fantastic (front & rear camera, weather alerts, etc.) and I appreciate that Chrylser provides a year subscription to Sirius XM, rather than only 3 months. The Pacifica is exceptionally responsive and handles really well. Lastly, the cargo space is terrific in that I can fit my Great Dane, German Shepherd, and my Great Pyrenees without issue!

Beautiful!

This car had so many awesome features and things I didn't even know I needed! It has such a smooth ride and makes long car rides with the kids so much more enjoyable!

I like versititle of vans

I like mini vans with all options. I will upgrade in three years. New safety features important. Gps and audio are important. Thank you. Joe

great view of the road in front of me and behind m

very safe to drive plenty of safety features warning system if cars are in my blind spots or are driving behind me when backing up warning me,backup camera shows wider area I feel very safe while driving plenty of get up and go great pentestar v6 engine

4.3

Chrysler

It is fine it has all the thing I could want in a car, some that I will never use but They are there, I love the leg room

Liek the safety features

WE bought this car for my wife. She likes the safety features. Also, she like that the car can play CD's. She also likes the display and the ability to easily see the map via the navigation system.

Checks every box

Comfort, reliability, spacious, luxurious and reasonably priced. It checks off every box. Showroom images don't do it justice. Never thought I'd enjoy driving a minivan, but I truly enjoy driving this one.

Best driving vehicle around and extremely comforta

We needed a van for our handicapped son and this vehicle gives him plenty of room to get in and out. Recommend it to everyone.

Easy entry, comfortable seating.

Meets our needs. Great styling for a mini-van. We chose Deep Red Velvet for thee color. Lots of toys, great sound system and safety features.