2020 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Pacifica Chrysler
Explore the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica

Nice family car

This car is really recommended for big families like my, confortable ride in all seats, a lot of room every where, good gas miles. Good technology.

Just purchased this vehicle, and love it!

This van is very roomy, and very comfortable. I love the stow and go seating. This is my 2nd Chrysler product. I have purchased many other products from Dodge, and Jeep.

Drive One You Won't Be Disappointed

So far so good. This is a great ride and tons of options. Very comfortable with plenty of room for us two and our dogs. Would recommend this vehicle to all.

Only have had it less than a month.. no problems.

Very comfortable... performs great for a minivan... first owned... storage is enhanced with the stowable seats... love that... Now to be proficient with electronics.. good videos..

Just got my 2nd one

We replaced our leased 2017 Pacifica with a 2020 Pacifica. We liked our 2017 very much but it had several widely documented annoyances (e.g. lack of carplay, backup camera/infotainment display too dim, etc). The 2018 and newer models fixed these annoyances - I guess that's the problem of getting a 1st model year car. The 2 cars are 95% the same, but these updates and other minor improvements made the 2020 even better. We had no issues w our 2017 except for a handful of recalls, which were annoying. Hopefully the 2020 will be as reliable. I actually wanted to get a hybrid version, but b/c of production delay and the timing of our lease expiration, we were forced to get another gas version. We had previously leased a 2014 Odyssey, which was an OK car. We also looked into a 2020 Odyssey. Each has its virtues, but we felt the Pacifica fits our needs better. Even though we have other luxury cars in the family, I would usually prefer driving the Pacifica as it's just so functional as a family vehicle.

Family vehicle

This van meets the space we need for our family. A lot of let room in front and 3 row seating. Stow and go for vacations.

So far all is great

So far the car has been excellent. Easy to use, more room then I expected, good gas mileage, and quiet inside. If you’re looking for a van this is it.

I love it!

best minivan i have ever driven. spacious and safe. The technology is easy to use and get the hang of. Will definetly be buying another in the future.

Prettiest van I have ever owned.

This is my sixth Chrysler van. All have been town and country vans, but they don’t make them any longer, so we bought a Pacifica. It drives like a dream, it has a lot of new things that I never have had on the other ones. We got the beautiful blue color. Heated seats and steering wheel is a new feature for us, it is great. We are very pleased, oh and got special employees pricing!👍🏻

Great ride

I have the limited. It's smooth to drive. The interior is beautiful. The moonroofs and entertainment system is awesome. And it's so easy to use the stow and go seat. Love it.