2020 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Pacifica Chrysler
Explore the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica

Best car for our family

Met all the expectations of the van we where wanting and the comfort of the ride. And the 3 boys all have enough leg room in it compared to our 2013 town and country

Top notch

This car is beyond nice. All the bells and whistles and safety features make this car our best one ever. Going to enjoy it immensely.

Fantastic Luxury combined with Practicality

This car meets all my needs. Has lots of room for everyone. Can hold everything I need. Has all the every Luxury and Safety feature I could want.

roomy and powerful

love the ease of acceleration, the leg room ease of getting in and out. Leading groceries the stow and go seats are great. Need more charging ports though

My First Mopar

This is the most hip minivan I've ever driven. The styling is sharp both interior and exterior. It has a 9 speed transmission that transitions very smoothly. This is easily the smoothest vehicles I've ever driven.

Too soon to tell but seems good

Car has the leg and head room for my husband. We also needed lots of room for the dog and cat We plan to use it for traveling to Florida and back.

Great vehicle

Many features, comfortable, easy to drive, love all the extras. More things than I would normally put on a van but very nice to have.

New car

Only had it one day so far. I drove it with the auto advanced auto assist cruise control and it works great. So far, so good.

4.0

Most stylish and family friendly Van

Car is really good, easy stow n go for 2nd and 3rd row. The Goods: stow n go, ventilated front seats, safety features package, harmon kardon 20 speakers, color choices interior n exterior. Really feels luxury specially limited trim. Bads: did not find anything yet but space u get compare to other vans in market is less in it for 2nd and 3rd row but still comfortable enough. All safety features does come standard which i think should come atleast now, other brands have them standard.

I cannot be more happy about my recent purchase.

It met all my needs and wants when I envisioned me driving a van!! Its very sporty and I feel like a cool mom!!! Its very spacious and both of my kids have their own space and gaming screens so no more fighting and more of enjoying the adventure.