2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser consumer reviews

side view of 2006 PT Cruiser Chrysler
Explore the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Shop the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
4.0

Small, easy to drive car

I use it like a van to haul all sorts of stuff. More interior room than you would think from such a small car. Gets OK gas mileage (about 20 mpg around town).

4.1

reliabele car

is a great car for a small family no problem just do the maintane of the oil and you will be fine. it safe gas

3.6

Bad blind spots + bad on gas

I only owned this car for less than one year. I bought it (used) because I had moved to FL and this car was a cute looking convertible. From the day I drove it home from Tampa to Venice FL I regretted the purchase and wished I had kept my good old 1999 Toyota Camry. The worst and in my eyes most dangerous problem with this car was the huge blind spots it had. Especially with the top up. It has a tiny rear window. But even with the top down the rear and side mirrors had a big blind spot which had you forced into taking your eyes off the road so you could look over your shoulder when changing lanes. Especially from a left lane to a right lane! I had so many near-accidents in the short time I owned it. Mine did have more than adequate power and handled the road really well with turns and curves. MIne was the Turbo version and it sucked gas like a big old truck. Mechanically and engine wise it's a decent car, if not, better than average but that doesn't compensate for it being too dangerous to drive. I am glad I got rid of it.

Fun car to drive

It is a great family car to drive around and run errands in. This car is great on gas and very easy to park. The stereo system is great, AM/FM CD and Auxilary. The rear cargo area is large and the shelf allows to double up on storage.

We got our PT back this is our fourth PT

We love this car we traded our 2010 PT. On a Prius in 2016 it was a mistake my wife could not drive the Prius to low to judge where the front end was. This was a great way to find the right car. Thanks for your help.

Great dependable car!

Ive had mine for 10 years. Its has been a great car. Very few if any mechanical problems. Love being able to put the back seats down and use the large space for dogs, grocery or my yard sale finds :)

I love my PT Cruiser...

I wouldn't be selling my Cruiser if I didn't already own a 2013 Fiat 500c. I'm making payments on the Fiat, or I'd sell it instead. The Cruiser is way cooler. More comfortable, smooth ride, better stereo, and so much more. Fiat is a little better on gas, that is it. I am moving to Florida and can't take two cars so I am selling the PT for that reason only.

3.4

not bad

A very nice,stylish looking car ,the only problem I have found is that it sits very low,so unless you are very tall it can be hard to see directly in front of the vhicle

3.9

Pretty good!!

I test drove the car at Chrysler in Hollywood. Very professional staff all the way up to the manager.

4.1

Reliable car

Best car I owed in my life...............................................................................