2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser consumer reviews

Explore the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Shop the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
2.4

Okay first car

For a first car I guess I shouldn't complain much it has enough room gets me where I am going but also came with a lot of expensive problems. Ive replaced my fuel pump twice, my starter, and a couple of other things.

3.7

I use to like it

I got this car because I loved the look of them. Sadly it is now a lemon that I'm trying to get rid of so I gave it an average rating due to the fact that it may not last over 100 thousand miles. Mine is at 130 thousand miles and had been having on and off issues that no mechanic seems to really know what is wrong with it. For the time I had it the first couple years it had been fine with no major problems but started to need repairs frequently after that until now. I would suggest if you really want one to get one that has fewer miles on it and keep well with maintenance and it might do alright.

3.7

Decent car.

It is a decent car, gets decent mileage, 17-19 city 20-23 highway. It gets me from point a to b, I have had issues with the a/c and the rear wiper motor went bad.

4.4

Practical

Was good as a wagon. 5 seats, storage in back, I hauled scrap metal, cans, was able to put a washer or dryer in it and close the back door. AC was having problems near the end. Drove it until 168,000 miles and traded in.

PT Cruiser

Great little car, maintenance free. It will take good care of you. This car is in very good conditions

3.1

Good car

Good car, would not buy again though. Love the look but its too small to ride comfortably in. Several problems with it.

3.4

Has had a few problems

Several costly problems- computer, fan, compression terrible turning radius, poor gas mileage... but darn cute!

2nd car to own

It's very good car. It's reliable. My mom enjoyed it to ride.... very condition. Little rust. Engine is very good...

Love the style

I love the style and interior most of my pt! It's comfortable yet stylish. It holds my whole family and lots of truck space for getting groceries!

This my first own chrysler.

This vehicle is very good and smooth drive and ride....dealership did good job on customer service....