2017 Dodge Challenger consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Challenger Dodge
Explore the 2017 Dodge Challenger
Shop the 2017 Dodge Challenger

Great buy

Bought this R/T for road trips, but enjoy it around town as well. Spent a few extra dollars to get leather seats and consider that to be a great upgrade. The car holds the road at high speed and neither of us gets tired on long drives.

Great car!

Picked up an SRT and i dont regret it! This thing is a BEAST! Will pass anything but a gas station! Measured in smiles per gallon.

My favorite car

This is my favorite car I've ever owned thus far. I have been waiting to buy one of these for about 5 years now. Glad I finally got one

What a fun car to drive !!!

I have been a Chevy guy for a long time but my Challenger has been really pleasant surprise. I have only had it a few months but, it performs really well, it's a very comfortable ride and the V6 has a lot of get up and go.

Sporty Everyday vehicle

Went shopping for a vehicle. Didn't know if we wanted a "hemi", an SUV, or a nice comfort car. Ended up with an all wheel drive sporty car, without the hemi, and most of the extras of a more luxury-like car. It is a comfortable car to drive. A bigger person rode in the passenger seat on a 2 hour road trip, and was getting less comfortable because of the lower sitting seats. Great performance on the highway. 28 MPG. Not recommended as a family car being a 2 door.

What a head turner!

Tremendously eye catching car! Great lines and extremely reliable. I have the GT which is all wheel drive and living in the Midwest is an absolute necessity for year round driving. It's better than any SUV I've ever had. I wish they would put the big V8's in the all wheel drive but they don't. It still has plenty of power with over 300 HP. Overall I'm very pleased with the car.

An overall good vehicle!

Great performance, good gas mileage and a wonderful driving experience! The handling of this car is smooth and the sound system is superior! A really fun car to own!

Love my T/A

Absolutely the perfect blend of beast and grand tourer. The mix of goodies from the higher end models make the T/A the best Challenger to own if you are a driving enthusiast. Always gets comment, looks, and questions of what it is.

Fun car to drive

I’ve owned many different makes of vehicles and the Dodge Challenger is by far the most solid well made car of them all. It compares to a Cadillac in ride quality.

Hellcat

What a beauty and a head turner !! The Hellcat gets compliments all the time and the driving experience is amazing. No expense was spared with the black leather interior. I love the electronic displays that can be easily customized and reviewed for performance history. You can change between sport and performance modes using the touchscreen. The seats can be heated or cooled with custom the climate control and the steering wheel can also be heated. I like having the choice of driving with the black or red key. The 6-speed manual transmission is very smooth. The backup camera is very useful for parking. There are too many positives to mention and I have nothing negative to say about the Hellcat.