2017 Dodge Challenger consumer reviews

$26,995 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 Challenger Dodge
Explore the 2017 Dodge Challenger
Shop the 2017 Dodge Challenger

The SRT 392 is an absolute beast!

Very comfortable seats, usable back seat and amazing sound system. the two 10 inch woofers really bump. My SRT 392 is fast, comfortable and looks old school cool. I would highly recommend this car to any muscle car seeker.

Most awesome car ever! My dream car!!

Was everything I was looking for and expecting in the car I wanted! It was the best choice I ever made. And I wouldn’t change it for nothing

Sporty and great ride!

Comfortable and sporty with nice accessibility of controls, lots of accessories and USB ports, beautiful ride with great handling and power. Best car I have owned!

Beautiful, Comftorable and Sporty! Leisure driven

This car is a driving experience! With sport power, accessible controls and comfort, excellent drivability and handling with versatile options with the automatic and manual shift capabilities. Has 3 USB ports and voice control, steering wheel and dash variable controls. All security and factory with extended interior exterior Platinum warranty. Too many options to list. Luv my Mopar but must Sacrifice!

Most reliable car I have owned! Perfection!

Great bang for the buck! Awesome sports car with comfort and super performance! Great feel and look! This SRT Hellcat challenger will meet all your expectations!

Sporty with lots of power and excitement

This car has been the best car I’ve ever owned! Sounds amazing with performance and dependability! Sporty, yet comfortable to drive with all the power you will ever need!

Dodge Challenger RT

Great car for the money...was very happy with the performance and it got great gas mileage....has the look and I love driving it....the custom wheels were a perfect match...just what I was looking for...

Most beautiful car I've owned

Ever since I test drove an 2013 model, I've been on a mission for the last 6 years to get this car. I was not expecting to say that I am the owner of a 2017. Granted is is not the super charged version, because frankly I don't need it. I got this car, because it was my dream car and I use it for commuting to/from work and nights out with the fiance. By the way, my fiance has a 2015 SXT plus. The gas mileage is great, I fill it up the first day I got it ($45) and I just add $20 about a week later. This coming from a 30 min commute to work and a 45 min commute from work 5 days a week. The ride is smooth. The V6 is good in my opinion, I was doing 85 (not intentionally) on the highway and it felt like I was only doing 60. This is an overall great car.

Awesome car, great all year round vehicle

Car is great, no complaints. For the money I don't think you can find a better performing, looking and style of car. No regrets, the Challenger GT is awesome!

Most comfortable car I’ve had

This vehicle is a powerful car and it will not let you down. It is reliable, comfortable and very stylish all ig one. Its a dream car!