2013 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2013 Ford Explorer

Awesome vehicle

Plenty of comfortable room for passengers and/or hauling. The dash area is well laid-out and convenient. Seems to be a smooth and quiet ride. I love the options on it!

Love this car

I absolutely love this car, it is so comfy and gets great gas milage for an SUV. It has held up great and I've only thought of selling it because I want a car.

4.3

good car a lot of comfort

este auto me a gustado mucho, es muy comodo y me gusto la ayuda que me brindo Eddie Rodriguez y sobre todo en mi Idioma, gracias por su amabilidad y profesionalismo

Most Reliable Care I Owned

This car is very roomy and spacious. Engine runs smoothly and the sunroof makes for a great look. The third row seat is my favor perk of this vehicle. Overall I give it five stars.

My favorite truck!!

This truck is very spacious from the front row to the cargo space. It has met all my expectations and more. Very easy to use the gps, radio, phone system Couldn't of asked for a better vehicle.

very reliable car

this car met all my needs, very reliable car, strong looking and acting, love a dual sunroof and extra two seats on the back, ease folding for cargo space

4.3

My wife lives her Explorer

Good comfortable ride decent gas mileage for a large SUV. great in the snow with the AWD. We have owned the truck for 16 months and it has been reliable.

New family car

Very spacious for everyone especially for my 2 Tall teenage boys. Now we can travel in comfort. Love the cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the SUV

4.4

I love ford explorer's

I love everything about it. Drives good, love the backup camera and sync optioms.. just wish I had a sunroof and maybe TVs but I can get TVs installed.

I love this car

This is exactly what I needed for the size of my family! We are so happy and excited to finally have a car that fits us