2013 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

$29,100–$31,100 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2013 Ford Explorer

I'm very happy with this car...

I love all ford products and I've owned several of them. I have never been disappointed with any of these purchases, ever. I highly recommend these vehicles.

I just love my Ford...Have driven a Ford for 20 ye

I use my car for traveling which I do alot of. I enjoy my ride...I brought it brand new Chocolate is the color with gold metallic

4.4

It’s got 70,000 miles on it and it’s good.

This Vehicle runs good. I’ve had it since 2013 and this is probably the first repair I’ve had done to it. Repair the air-conditioning and electric power steering.

Love the size and engine power, very nice car!

This car has a lot of great features, love the style, size and the convenient optional 3rd row seats. Powerful V6 engine is very nice, voice control Bluetooth and lots of charger ports and USB for devices. It was exactly what I was looking for in a full size SUV!

4.3

Great vehicle, very comfortable driving.

Great vehicle tons of room super comfortable seats! My family and I have enjoyed it for years. Looking forward to getting a new one. I love they way they look very pleasing.

4.1

Reliable car I’ve owned

What I really like about the car is the fact that it has enough space for me and my family also, that it runs very smoothly and the color is very nice. Clean inside

In nearly seven years, it has had two minor issues

I ordered the car new. It has exceeded my expectations. Have had two other Explorers, and by far, it is the best. It has been a great vehicle with two very minor issues.

Great family vehicle

Sad to see our explorer go, but it is time for a truck. This vehicle has been very well taken care of and needs nothing! Extra features like a DVD player with built-in headrest screens, power folding back door and power folding third-row seats make this vehicle stand out from the rest.

This car is the best car ive ever owned!

I'll never buy anything but an explorer ever again! This car is amazing fully loaded! Hand free everything power everything! 3rd row and plenty of room! No need to look for another car!!!!!

Family says it's our best car ever

This vehicle has all the bells and whistles that makes it special. Technology, room, ride comfort, rear air, seven passenger seating and more. We love it. Purchased from Gateway Motors in Cudahy, Wi.