2013 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

$29,100–$31,100 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2013 Ford Explorer

Its been a great family car, especially for trips.

This car met all of our family needs. We have enjoyed it. It was comfortable for transporting adults in all of the seats as well as children. The TV made the entertainment on long trips seem short and more enjoyable.

Love this car for my family of 7

I love that this car fits all of us and has extra room. I was worried there would not be enough room behind the 3rd row, but it works. I do my navigation was set already, but should be a simple fix!

I absolutely love this smooth ride!

This car is a great ride and met all of my needs! Great for commute or traveling. Offer plenty of leg room as well as head room.

Nice vehicle

Exactly what I was looking for. We had been searching for a while and came across this vehicle on their website. Clean and comfortable vehicle.

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned

I love it! Spacious for a large family and a dog! Extremely reliable on gas. Comfortable, pretty techie, nice sun roof, Bluetooth, navigation system... The whole 9 yards

Best Car Ever

I've owned the car a total of three days, but so far, I truly love this car. Which is a feeling I've not had for a car in a very long time. But time will tell.

Pretty perfect mom car!

Lots of room. Awesome cargo space. All the bells and whistles. So far so good as far as performance. Love the interior color. I just love it all!

Ford Expedition to Ford Explorer

The ride is smooth and quiet. Easy to work with the technology. Extremely comfortable. I own a 99 Expedition, 08 F150, and now a 13 Explorer. Everyone I own has been good to me. Extremely reliable. And great for everything I do.

Most reliable car I've owned

This car is spacious, love the interior and exterior. It is perfect for our family of 5. It is what we were looking for in a car. It is 4x4 which is perfect during snow days.

3.3

Ill never lease this one again

I leased the 2013 Explorer Sport. It looked great. It had the 3.5L Ecoboost. Never had a problem with the engine. The rotors however would warp consistently. I had alot of overstear. I brought the vehicle back at lease end with under 28K miles. The front seats looked like they were 10 years old. Just worn down. at 6 months before lease end the drivers side door panel had a 2 inch crack in the seam exposing the foam underneath. The dealer pushed it off and didnt want to repair it. Its a good thing I leased it. Never again...