2013 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2013 Ford Explorer

First Ford I’ve ever owned

So far I’ve been pleased with my 2013 Ford Explorer. I was up in the air but finally decided on the Explorer. Especially enjoy third row seating, extra space is definitely needed for me and my family!

Was a very nice family car had plenty of room for

Was a very dependable vehicle very roomy very comfortable what's good on gas road smooth had very little issues out of it all in all I would say it was a good car for its price headed to get rid of it but needed something with more power and more towing capability

Most reliable ford explorer

Its great please deliver to me as soon ossible I need it now right now again please deliver to me right f in now one word two word

One of the best SUV I have driven

The vehicle is stylish on the outside and comfortable on the inside. The vehicle is excellent and definitely catches the eye. The drive is smooth. The third seating is excellent for having guest,l and using the space when the seats are down.

One of the nicest cars I’ve owned.

It’s a 2013 Explorer. It’s as nice as a brand new Explorer. It’s in immaculate condition nothing wrong with it. My wife and I are very happy to have it.

Great featues!

This Explorer meets all my needs plus more. Very comfortable driving & handles real well. My first Explorer and I'm loving it.We live in snow country and love the way it handles.

Great family car

Very roomy vehicle, and versatile with all added features. Great for towing. Kids love the dvd system for rear seats. Premium sound is great for radio listening.

Very reliable and comfortable

This car has met all my expectations. Has all the options that I wanted and needed. I love the heated seats! Still haven't figured out all the options yet. Very comfortable and great 4 wheel drive. Love the color. Its a Great Ride.

4.0

comfort with extras

so many extras that I didn't expect. Comfortable and stylish also. The best used car I have bought - would buy another. It doesn't feel like a used car - it feels like new!

Very comfortable, convenient and affordable

The explorer is perfect for our family of four. Driving it is comfortable and very easy to adjust controls as needed. There is room for additional friend with the third row seating with room for packing as well. We wanted a newer vehicle without the pricetag of a 'new' vehicle... the Ford Explorer has done it all for us! We are very happy with our new - used ride!