2014 Ford Explorer consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Explorer Ford
Explore the 2014 Ford Explorer
Shop the 2014 Ford Explorer
3.0

Checking to see do I have a recall on a Ford explo

Checking to see do have a recall on a 2014 Ford explorer. When I put the truck in gear it makes a loud noise. Could you please email me and let me know something?

It's okay

I like it. It does well. The front seats aren't very comfortable. The gas mileage is a little weak. The V6 isn't really enough for this size vehicle. Lots of interior room.

It is the best car I ever owned

This car is way above what I expected. Has plenty of room if my grandchildren come to visit me. It came with tinted windows which saved me from having it done.

Has the room I need

The Ford Explorer is very roomy and are very reliable. This is my second one that I have bought and I absolutely love them. Great vehicles

3.0

Water leaking from sunroof

I’ve had the ford explore for a 3 years now water is leaking from sun roof or somewhere in the top area of the suv

Loving my new Ford Explorer

This truck meets my needs in every way. It has plenty of room in front & back. It has 3row seating. Plenty of room all around. Nice pick up & cruise. Easy drive. I'm loving it. Only wish I had a sunroof ☺ but other than that, its a very reliable truck.

2.4

Lots of issues

Car has issues . I wouldn't recommend it. Do not buy from Barton ford in Suffolk. Don't use salesperson Mike N. he's a liar. Customer service isn't a word they know

Most reliable car I own

This car meet all of my needs and drives nice I totally love this car it has plenty of room and is perfect for my family of four

Handles well

I enjoy the way it handles while pulling a trailer. The comfort of the heated leather seats is awesome. Love the way it rides and handles on the highway.

1.0

Very Disappointed

I thought I’d give the explorer a second chance. My first explorer was a 2001. Paid it off, a few months later transmission goes out. I just paid off my 2nd explorer and now the Driven Case needs replaced. $2800.00