2010 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$22,060–$26,730 MSRP range
side view of 2010 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2010 Ford F-150
Shop the 2010 Ford F-150

Very dependable. Looks great and runs awesome

Great truck. Upgraded package from production. Has all the bells and whistles and has been the same owner since the original purchase. Runs great. Just looking for something different for my current situation.

Great truck to pull my camper

This truck met all my needs and am very excited to pull my camper and go camping. also using it to go back and forth to work. no complaints at all, very happy

Unmatched performance

Great truck but even better service at Al White Ford Lincoln Manchester Tn ...wouldn’t go anywhere else for service ... fine folks ..a great dealership

Most reliable truck I have ever owned

Runs and drives great. This truck has a lot of torque for towing a boat up the ramp. It also is very comfortable to ride in and is roomy for the back seat passengers.

Truck was the cream puffs

I just bought it today and so far I’m very pleased with it. It appears to be in excellent condition. All the vehicles on the lot seem to be in outstanding shape.

This most confortable car I have owned

This car meets all my needs. Plenty of room, leg room I the back. Excellent ride smooth. This truck will remain of the rest of my retirement.

It’s a great pickup, every feature thats needed

The F 150 is a powerhouse American staple. This truck has all the towing abilities, comforts, and style a person could ever ask for. This one was purchased with RV towing in mind, it does that, and much more

Truck is everything I was looking for, very happy.

Everything I could want or need. Value, condition, performance are all top notch. I now own 2 Ford trucks, an F350 diesel and this F150 XLT. Love them both.

Love this truck!!

Never have had any mechanical issues in 50k miles. Driven it on long road trips and it's very comfortable. Smooth ride, but also fun for off road.

King Ranch is great!

Great truck! Really great interior and roomy. 2010 best year so reliable. We all have used this truck. The entire family has really enjoyed this for years.