2016 Ford Fiesta

Fiesta ST is a hoot

by from Baltimore, MD on December 17, 2016

One of the best entry-level performance cars available. Pretty amazing what Ford is willing and able to give you for the price. Very engaging and rewarding to drive, and tons of features. Normally I hate car infotainment systems but sync 3 is actually very usable.

Good Budget Car

by from wheeling, wv on November 25, 2015

Drives ok got the Fiesta s sedan 5 speed manual pulls hills as you'd expect a 4 cylinder to got to drop 1 to 2 gears to get to top of hill. Acceleration as expected from a 4 cylinder though slightly better then old 4 bangers. If you can get a 6 cylinder or better you be better off otherwise this will get you from point a to b no problem. Kind of cramped inside car if your tall avoid perfect for new drivers. No doubt it is reliable it is a ford drove other brands till 20 years ago then got my 1st ford never looked back most reliable brand out there can take a beaten an forgive you. Very Quiet I thought it stalled few times while first driving it an stopped at lights couldn't hear it very pleased it is so quiet. Recomend for teens an budget drivers.

A euro pocket rocket

by from Maynard, MA on April 26, 2017

I was a bit on the fence about the Fiesta ST until I watched several videos comparing this car with european competitors. It was #1 in every review and every time it was because of the incredible suspension and handling. I'm 6 foot 2 and was a little concerned with the small cockpit. I also got the recaro seat upgrade. The seats, ergonomics, handling, power, stereo, lighting, 6-speed manual, everything is just awesome.

Love Love Love!!

by from Jacksonville, Fl on March 6, 2017

I daily my car to and from work, deliveries, and commute to my college campus. I drive about 30k miles a year and I love his car. It's easy and fun to drive, I get excellent gas mileage and I love the DCT! People complain about the "shudders" but don't realize it's not a regular automatic.

Big Bang for the Money

by from Keysville,Va on March 28, 2017

I've only had this car for about a month now but I'm very impressed with it!!! While this car isn't a Ferrari it is a great value for an economical car. I'm impressed with the way that it handles and very pleased with the power of the engine. So far this car is getting better gas mileage than Ford says that it will get. In the past month since I bought it the highest gas mileage was 41mpg and the lowest was 34.5 mpg. If you need a car for a family this probaly wouldn't be a very good choice as the back seat area doesn't have a lot of leg room and would be cramped up back there. But all in all it does just fine for 2 people riding in the front and probaly wouldn't be bad for back seat passengers on short trips.

Ford Fiesta Hatchback

by from on April 2, 2017

For the price, this is a great commuter car, or first car. It is speedy, and has everything you would need from a basic model. We are going to tow it behind our motorhome, and are pleased with the weight.

The Best Car Purchasing Experience Ever!!

by from Houston on April 3, 2017

The Best Car Purchasing Experience Ever!! I absolutely love my car, this was an awesome experience! Everything went so smoothly. I picked my car and provided all the necessary documents on a Monday, my car was delivered Friday. I highly recommend Carvana! Thanks, The Carvana Team

I love my new vehicle

by from Glen Burnie, Maryland on April 5, 2017

I will save a lot of money with my fiesta and the low miles and the warranty gives me a price of mind.

Kool

by from New York, NY on June 2, 2015

I love this kar, It's very relaxing and I beleive i can trust it. Over all its just great! i would recomend this kar to all of my friends.

Nicest car I ever owned.

by from Davis Junction on March 10, 2017

Didn't think I would like it as much I do now driving it. It is one of the most comfortable car I have ever driven.