2014 Focus

2014 Ford Focus

2014 Ford Focus

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money

Have You Driven the 2014 Ford Focus?

My Focus

by dallasguy214 from Dallas Tx on Sun Nov 30 2014

I purchased a 2014 Focus last week as a second car. I have a heavy duty truck and wanted something small just to scoot around in. I am very happy with my purchase I love the car already! It drives amazing and is fun to drive. I do have a 2 things I would like to point out that potential buyers may want to know: My car is brand new and is already getting 37 mpg HOWEVER the gas tank is only 12 gallons, I drive about 300 miles a week so I have to fill up every 5 days- which is not that bad because gas prices right now it only takes about 25 dollars to fill up. The only thing that I wish was different is the tilt wheel... it doesn't go down as much as I would like it to I like my steering wheel very low. Other than that I wouldn't change anything about this car! If you are looking for a new compact car the Focus is worth looking at! I got a great deal check them out!

Great Car, I really like it

by MING from on Tue Mar 31 2015

Great Car, I really like it! I owned this car for two years, it's raliable and really safe in many conditions!

nice car for the price

by Big guy in a small car from Oakdale, MN. on Tue Apr 01 2014

I love the gas mileage and thr getup the 2.0 engine has. The Ford Sync hands free system is good, too.

2014 Focus Titanium

by 350zmarty from Seattle on Fri Apr 24 2015

I traded in a 2014 Dodge Challenger Rt in for a New Focus Titanium, due to a new Job with a 52 mile round trip commute daily, so I needed great gas mileage. My worry was going from almost 400 horsepower to a economy car. I did a ton of research and kept coming back to the Focus. I will tell you that with the dual clutch transmission, this car is a lot of fun to drive. I averaged 16 miles per gallon in my Challenger with mixed driving, and my new Focus , I am doubling that !! I get close to 40 Mpg on the freeway. The interior is so much better quality than the Challenger, and I love the Sony sound system with 390 watts. The leather interior is very nice, and the overall technology is incredible. I got mine with rebates at a great deal, which was a great deal.

Great car for the price.

by Bencaesars2014 from on Tue Dec 09 2014

I just bought my 2014 SE sedan. It is a great car. mine is the 5 speed manual. transmission is smooth and the comfort is there as well. If you can drive a 5 speed...then I would take one out for a test drive. Mine has a great Bluetooth function as well. The focus has came along way. Very improved and amazing gas mileage. take one out for a test drive....it might change your opinion on the focus....atleast it did for me. hope this helps.

Stylish and Comfortable

by Alysa_Vail from Temecula on Thu May 08 2014

This car has been reliable from day 1. I have enjoyed driving it and it makes my commute very comfortable. I would recommend this car to everyone. The team at Rancho Ford is so helpful!

major transmission problems, rusting hood.

by joel from 62208 on Tue Sep 26 2017

i like the looks, and fuel economy. however the transmission has been repaired three times, Ford will not make the transmission a recall. Ford did recall the door locks. now the hood is rusting, and Ford will not fix it. I have always been pro Ford, after owning this car, I do not think I will ever buy a Ford again.

Does not recommend this car!!

A great car!

by Smart Car from Kankakee, IL on Mon Mar 31 2014

This is the first time I have purchased a Ford Focus. Thus far, I have been impressed with the performance of this car. I brought my car from Sutton Ford in Matteson. The service was professional and the Sale Consultant, George Barker, provided excellent customer service. I would recommend anyone who is in the market to purchase a Ford Focus.

Transmission Probel

by Jawad from UAE, Abu Dhabi on Sun Aug 06 2017

i don't like this car in general and i don't recommend any one to own it . since i sold my old car which was 2003 since i was spending my time at maintenance and i bought this new Focus 2014 to save money and time but then i figured out that i am spending my time also at the dealer shop since it has a series problem with the transmission since it's shaking specially for low speeds and when i checked with the dealer and FORD they confirmed that this is NORRMAL and this car is designed to be like this which has no sense and up top now iam trying to resell this car since i didn't like to drive such car with a series problem from the manufacturer

Does not recommend this car!!

LOVE IT

by LITTLE BLUE from mn on Tue Jul 02 2013

Love my new car. Quiet, comfortable and a pleasure to drive. I am very small but am able to adjust it to my comfort level and the few times my large husband has driven it, he has also been able to adjust it and be comfortable also. Back seat not spacious but I have so few passengers that it does not matter. Trunk holds a large supply of groceries or luggage.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30