2014 Focus

2014 Ford Focus

2014 Ford Focus

3.9

Have You Driven the 2014 Ford Focus?

Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

by Dnell from Baltimore, MD on Tue Apr 04 2017

I own a Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback, fully loaded, and sporty. I love the handling of this vehicle. It's small, compact and comfortable.

I love this car

by Kjsims28 from Bradenton, Florida on Tue Oct 10 2017

This is a great car. I had to get a car fast, while visiting family in texas just after hurricane irma. I live in florida, i had car trouble with the vehicle i drove to texas and it was not going to make it back to florida, so i went a dealership and was able to get financed for the ford focus, with payments i could afford. The trip one way from texas to florida is aproximately 1200 miles. This little car cost me about 75 in gas to get back to florida. I was getting 34 miles to the gallon on the highway. I get about 250 miles per tank of city driving and it only costs about $25 to fill it up. I recently became a widow with 3 young children, so having an economically sound car right now is a blessing. Its reliable and has truly saved me alot of money and stress.

Efficient but has opportunity

by KR from Minneapolis, Minnesota on Sat Mar 31 2018

I have owned this car for 2 years and it has 71M on it. It is a great highway car as seen by its 37+ mpg (I have observed 40+mpg on long highway trips). Around town I get 30 mpg on mixed use commuter driving. The Interior head rests are really uncomfortable for me at 6ft 1in tall. I lean the seat back further than I’d like to avoid the discomfort. The transmission sometimes has trouble picking what gear to use at times leaving the driver feeling like an eternity has passed before there is power. Also have had it give no response in really cold weather at times. Get a stick.

Does not recommend this car!!

My second Focus, would buy a third.

by Tht1Guy from Iowa on Thu Aug 03 2017

Upgraded from a 2007 Focus. Smooth, quiet riding and nimble vehicle. Listed as getting 37mpg hwy but have gone as high as 42.5 mpg hwy. Interior looks like it belongs in a much higher priced vehicle. Only two drawbacks- the seats are hard! I'm getting used to them but it's taking time. Second, for all of the features on this vehicle, I'm surprised that it doesn't have projector headlights. At the end of the day, I'm happy with the purchase and would buy another Focus down the road.

Great car that fit my needs.

by mooseman from Manchester, MD on Sat Dec 29 2018

My Focus has proven to be a very reliable and comfortable car. Unfortunately, Ford messed up the transmissions in some 2014 cars and this was one of them...Al Packer Ford took care of the problem and everything seems good so far...it's been over a year and 40,000 miles. Overall I have been very happy with my 2014 Focus...total miles is now 140,000+ and there's many more to come!

Dependable vechicle

by K N C from S C on Sat Jan 13 2018

I have owned 3 and this is my fourth one.Great cars and very dependable.Will purchase another one without question.

Good Econ

by Conservative from Ft. Lauderdale on Wed Jan 01 2014

Found the car to be smart looking both inside and outside-Has good power for a 4 cly- A little bumpy in city driving... The SE model does hace a lot of extras for the price paid.

The most comfortable Car I've Owned

by My Sterling Grey Focus from Scottsdale,AZ on Sat Jul 05 2014

This car is all and more than I expected. I ask for a car with out the"Bell and Whistles" and I got a lot more. I bought this car with out even road testing it.I can hardly wait to go on a road trip.

Great car for the money

by jboerger2496 from Youngstown, OH on Tue Jun 25 2019

This car is a great starter car. It's comfortable enough as a driver, I have had complaints about the back seat over the years. The transmission is trash, I can't avoid comments about it. It shutters from a stop almost every time. There's an extended warranty out on it, but it did no good in the dealerships attempt to resolve the issue. That being said, I've had the car for 110K+ miles now and have had no real issues besides that. I'm at 141K total and am hoping to continue going strong for a few more years.

First New Car

by FocusLuvr from Cincinnati, OH on Thu Jan 29 2015

I bought this car about 2 weeks ago. I previously had a 2012 Dodge Avenger but was looking for something smaller and more fuel efficient. Thats what got me to buy the Focus. Mine is a SE hatchback in all black and tan on the inside. I love it its so zippy (as i got the 5 spd manual). It doesn't feel like I'm driving a boat anymore! This car sips gas slowly and refilling the tank isn't a problem either as its super cheap. Ive had it 2 weeks and got a really good deal as dealers are trying to get rid of the '14s and bring in the '15s so if you want one new I suggest you buy soon before they sell out of the previous year model. The ride is a little firmer than I'm used to and the driver seat is a little hard. But I can live with that. All in all I love my little car and since it only had 3 miles at purchase I will probably keep it for another 200 thousand miles!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40