2016 Ford Taurus consumer reviews

$27,220 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 Taurus Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Taurus
Shop the 2016 Ford Taurus

Stylish and comfortable and quick.

Comfortable and stylish car. I got the blue jeans color with the cream leather interior, loving this color combination. Car gets a lot of stares, ladies love it, and it has some get up when you hit the gas. Rides very smooth and cabin is quiet.

3.6

Its met my expectation.

Head room is excellent. Leg room, as far length is great in both front and back seats. However, width for ones knees ,as the driver, should of had recieved more design attention.

Best car up to date.

I will always love this car it sporty classy and clean. It did everything i expected and its a horse. I didn't see myself getting rid of it but because of my views on the environment i opted to finally let this car go even though i will miss this car it will always be my favorite sadan until they make one more environmentally thoughtful.

2.6

It is a good car but has unexplainable issues.

This car has lots of interior space. It is a very comfortable vehicle to ride in. It has a few quirky issues that if not caught and fixed before the warranty expires may become expensive to repair.

3.0

Taurus 2016 looks good - falling apart

Constantly at dealer. Flatbed twice. 35000 miles for latest issue . Sensor(s) went between gas tanks and cut off engine at 55 mph on highway. Filled up tanks night before but only took 8 gallons. Read 6 miles to empty. No one told me car has two tanks and must be kept even. Dealer said to ignore dash. Car at dealer for a week. Replaced wipers 4 x. Horrible shaking when on. Went to Advanced auto parts. Bought better quality wipers. Great customer service, great wipers. Flatbed again. Battery dead at 35k. Cell in battery went. My insurance went up $20 a month!!! due to calling roadside service. Not my fault. Oil changed every 5k miles as told. Tires worn to nothing left . Michelin - never have them again. 35k and tires are shot. Trim falling off roof. Dealer wants me to pay $178 for one side alone,! I am so unhappy with this Taurus. More like a walrus. Bought this car at 5k miles. Colonial Ford, Danbury CT nice staff.

Most Comfortable and rialable

This car is beautiful smooth ride and performance, strong engine and Execrations. Well built and worth every penny. I am very happy with it indeed.

4.1

The Taurus is a road warrior

I've owned a number of different versions of the Taurus over the years and found them to be a very reliable car. When I was working, I'd put on 40,000+ miles per year, and every one held up great. I just bought a Taurus SHO from Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor. Jim Dimic was great to work with - a stress free transaction. Highly recommend Jim and Varsity Ford. As for the SHO - it has a ton of power, handles well, and the ride is firm enough without being too stiff.

3.7

Dependable Performance but overpriced!

Wanted a four door car with some performance built in. I chose this SHO model because of the awd. This car has all the bells and whistles but just seems to lack something. The performance is good though not great. The ride and handling are excellent. Gas mileage is not that good because it's a heavy car. While I have no complaints about the car and have no problems at all it just seems I could have gotten more for my money.

Powerful yet very smooth

I purchased an all white 2016 Ford Taurus for below market value. It's a great car, handles amazing and the engine is very strong and the car itself is quiet and smooth on the road

4.1

My Fourth Taurus

Good reliable transportation, I've owned three others all of which I put close to 200K miles on. Great comfortable car, I expect the same performance from this one that I received from the others I've owned.